ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Immigration for Parents

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

fahsag
Newly Registered

Immigration for Parents

Post by fahsag » Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:20 pm

Hi Senior Members,

I have a quick question on sponsoring my parents. Both parents are under 65 but my mother has a heart condition. I have now acquired the British Nationality and want my parents to come and live with me. Can someone please tell me in summary what the process is / any links that might be helpful or otherwise refer me to a good solicitor in or around Manchester area with experience in dealing with such cases.

Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Re: Immigration for Parents

Post by Wanderer » Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:38 pm

fahsag wrote:Hi Senior Members,

I have a quick question on sponsoring my parents. Both parents are under 65 but my mother has a heart condition. I have now acquired the British Nationality and want my parents to come and live with me. Can someone please tell me in summary what the process is / any links that might be helpful or otherwise refer me to a good solicitor in or around Manchester area with experience in dealing with such cases.

Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
If you search the fora here you will see it's practically impossible not to say expensive (initial visas alone £4000 and financial undertakings to provide) plus the certain refusal will mean no more visit visas....
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....