ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Letter of Registration for Self-Assessment (self employed)

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ch123

Letter of Registration for Self-Assessment (self employed)

Post by ch123 » Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:16 am

Hi,

Does anyone know how to obtain Letter of Registration for Self-Assessment (Income Tax) from the Revenue Commissioner which is required for self employed EU Citizens applying for RC (EU 1). I recently opened my business in Ireland and have received all the relevant documentary evidences for the business except this. I spoke to my accountant about the same and he didn't have a clue. Should I email them? Is there anyone who knows about this?

looking forward to hearing from you guys.

Kind Regards.

banana07
Member of Standing

Re: Letter of Registration for Self-Assessment (self employe

Post by banana07 » Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:29 am

phone call your local revenue office, give them pps and personal details and they will issue you one and send it within 3 days
I'm officially diagnosed with INIS "processing" phobia

ch123

Post by ch123 » Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:33 pm

banana07 wrote:phone call your local revenue office, give them pps and personal details and they will issue you one and send it within 3 days

Hey,

Thanks for the instant reply. I just tried ringing them few times but they're putting me on hold. I think I'd ring them again in an hours time. I also received a letter from the Revenue confirming my agent link with my income tax number. I was wondering is that the same thing as a letter of registration from the Revenue which they have mentioned in EU 1 Explanatory leaflet?

Thanks.

malik0543

Post by malik0543 » Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:36 pm

HI CH

if you are in Dublin, you can visit the Revenue Office and fill the form and they will issue by with in few days and you will get it by post.