ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Re: EEA4/CONFUSSION UPDATE (OBEI,vinny.)and Moderators

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Wise
BANNED
Germany

Post by Wise » Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:58 pm

Hi all,

Please it's been more than a month now that letter has been sent to my caseworker regarding issuing 5 years RC for second time after my completion of initial 5 years in uk, with wrong accompany letter saying am still a family member after divorce.

MY QUESTION NOW IS AS FOLLOW,

1, Obey,firstly i have to thank you for the link about how to make reconsideration withing 3 month of status grant to the HO.

2, The 3 month will laps by early February.Should i write one more letter to the EEA dept and not to the caseworker this time or just apply straight to judicial review.

3, Lastly, according to their call center the lady i spoke to said i was given RETAINED RIGHT OF RESIDENCE after 5 years.
THEN SHOULD I STILL CONSIDERED MYSELF AS STILL SUBJECT TO IMMIGRATION CONTROL BY BEING ISSUED ROR.

Thanks your advice will always be appreciated.Happy new year to everyone.
It is really good to help and everyone deserve to be respected in life. Good luck.

herald2839
Newly Registered

Post by herald2839 » Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:37 pm

I would like to help, but what is your question and what are your exact circumstances?

Wise wrote:Hi all,

Please it's been more than a month now that letter has been sent to my caseworker regarding issuing 5 years RC for second time after my completion of initial 5 years in uk, with wrong accompany letter saying am still a family member after divorce.

MY QUESTION NOW IS AS FOLLOW,

1, Obey,firstly i have to thank you for the link about how to make reconsideration withing 3 month of status grant to the HO.

2, The 3 month will laps by early February.Should i write one more letter to the EEA dept and not to the caseworker this time or just apply straight to judicial review.

3, Lastly, according to their call center the lady i spoke to said i was given RETAINED RIGHT OF RESIDENCE after 5 years.
THEN SHOULD I STILL CONSIDERED MYSELF AS STILL SUBJECT TO IMMIGRATION CONTROL BY BEING ISSUED ROR.

Thanks your advice will always be appreciated.Happy new year to everyone.