ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

British Passport Application

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

freegg123
Newly Registered

British Passport Application

Post by freegg123 » Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:07 pm

Hi

I have applied my first passport via the Post office on 22nc Oct, and I have not been contacted since, no information on interviews nothing. I have called the stupid intermediary passport office now about 1 millions time now, and not only every time it is a complete waste of time that they ask you wait 24 hours to get a call back from passport office, but also when they actually called back ( and believe me it was like one call back from 10 call requests...) they are nothing but your passport is under checks, which is the most unhelpful advice you can get. My colleague has applied later than me and have already got it, a lot of people on this site has a very fast time getting the passport issued. My application is about the box standard as you can be, a single natualised person applying for himself...I am due to take a business trip now, in a panic mode, I don't know what to do now? What are your advices please?

akhurshid
United Kingdom

Re: British Passport Application

Post by akhurshid » Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:17 pm

contact your MP

t2ict

Re: British Passport Application

Post by t2ict » Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:10 pm

They could be verifying your information with your passport application counter-signatory person. Ask him if he's received any post from the UK passport office and send them the required information soon. Your application will be not progressed without that check.