ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Abroad while Naturalisation Application in process:

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

wam_khan

Abroad while Naturalisation Application in process:

Post by wam_khan » Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:14 pm

Hi,

I will apply for Naturalisation via NCS. I am asking this because I may have to travel to Pakistan during my Naturalisation application in process. By law am I allow to this , what problem by legally you see which I may come across in Uk while my naturalisation application in process and I am abroad for leisure purpose ?

Looking forward
Regards
Vamiq

sagareva
BANNED

Re: Abroad while Naturalisation Application in process:

Post by sagareva » Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:53 pm

wam_khan wrote:Hi,

I will apply for Naturalisation via NCS. I am asking this because I may have to travel to Pakistan during my Naturalisation application in process. By law am I allow to this , what problem by legally you see which I may come across in Uk while my naturalisation application in process and I am abroad for leisure purpose ?

Looking forward
Regards
Vamiq

you are not restricted in your travel during your application, so no problems

but in recent document HO promised to start calling some people in for interviews in connection with naturalisation applications,
I doubt it will start immediately but make sure someone here is checking your post
**Please note, you can no longer contact me by PM because owners of this board accused me of using it to recruit clients, and disabled my ability to read and send PMs.**

milan69
Diamond Member

Post by milan69 » Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:13 pm

You can travel without restrictions once you apply but you have to book ceremony date 3 weeks after receiving naturalisation and within 90 days you have to attend the ceremony.
I am sometimes wrong.

wam_khan

Post by wam_khan » Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:21 am

Thnx,

Can I apply for my passport after naturalisation but before taking part in ceremony ?

milan69
Diamond Member

Post by milan69 » Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:19 am

No.
You are officially British citizen once you had the ceremony.
You can apply for passport the same day after you had the ceremony.
I am sometimes wrong.

fwd079
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Post by fwd079 » Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:14 pm

wam_khan wrote:Hi,

Looking forward
Regards
Vamiq
Please do not create Duplicate posts instead you should await a reply.
Being British is a state of mind.
Want to maintain timeline of any thread? Click here and grab template.

wam_khan

Post by wam_khan » Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:12 pm

Dear Last but not least,

if I apply without using National checking services, do I have to send my original documents such as passport, ilr biometrics permit with naturalisation application An.

Please respond
Regards
Vamiq

lalpind
Newly Registered

Post by lalpind » Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:23 pm

Yes you need to send in originals

khan010

Post by khan010 » Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:10 am

lalpind wrote:Yes you need to send in originals
good morning
dear sir my question is regarding address changes after i submitted my nutrlistion application in 15.12.2015 .
i applied via ncs birmingham and than in January i done my biomatric on same address than all family came to pakistan for family wedding no one one my permanent address so i went to home office web site and chang8my address to my sister address who lives in Glasgow is it alright ?
or because of this thy will delay my case?
and all if us will be return bext month back to my permanent address so if i received no letter is it okay i will e mail again and change my address back to the same the one i applied the time of submit application ?
please answer briefly will be thank full
regards

khan010

Post by khan010 » Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:02 pm

hi guys my inquiry is i applied on dec 15 and after my biomatric i went on my holidays and also when i came back i changed my address and inform home office address change section during application i recived a mail my address is updated and inform to case worker and your case is on going process any one can hell me is ut effect on my case i changed my hone address during case twice and 2nd thing i was in usa for 3 months ?