ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How long is C entry visa valid for?

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

robsters
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

How long is C entry visa valid for?

Post by robsters » Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:59 am

Hello does anyone know how long the C entry visa for ireland is valid for once received in the passport? (what timeframe until the visa can be used to enter the country)

webbym
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: How long is C entry visa valid for?

Post by webbym » Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:21 am

Usually 3 months, however, the start date was 17th but was confirmed processed on 22nd and we received it on 25th. I know someone else's case where the start date was 1 month before the date processed so you may get three months but there may be only 2 months remaining.

357mag
Member of Standing
Bulgaria

Re: How long is C entry visa valid for?

Post by 357mag » Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:19 pm

I believe the clock starts ticking from the date you use it, so if its a 90 day one you have 90 days fromwhen you enter Ireland but theres probably a life span during which time you should use it.
I am not a forum GURU, I am often wrong
Dont take any notice of anything I post, I'm getting old and havn't the foggiest what I'm talking about.