ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Photocopying documents for ILR at PEO

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

bsvs
Newly Registered

Photocopying documents for ILR at PEO

Post by bsvs » Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:12 am

Hi all,
I have a my ILR appointment at PEO this week and was wondering regarding the photocopies of the documents that I submit.
Do I have to photocopy each and every item and document I take with me to the PEO?
If it is then its quite a lot of paperwork that I shall be photocopying..., for starters 24 months of current account statements!!
Or do i only need to photocopy mine and my partners passports? Please help

thanks

Malik44

Re: Photocopying documents for ILR at PEO

Post by Malik44 » Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:00 am

photo copies as such not a mandatory requirement to submit along with application but it is recommended if you are going to attend PEO then make one set of photo copies of documents in order to speed up the process and decision.

Include photo copies of Passports main page and previous visas and
Copies of all documents except ILR form.

why are you giving 24 months Bank statement instead of 12 months ?

bsvs
Newly Registered

Post by bsvs » Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:06 pm

Thanks for your reply. ill photocopy the main 6 documents.
it doesnt say anywhere that they i need to give 12 month statements? im applying on basis of 2 year spouse

bsvs
Newly Registered

Post by bsvs » Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:09 pm

I just received my biometric card for ten years! Went to Croydon PEO on 15/01/15.
I did take photocopies of everything and they returned everything back including photocopies.

Thank you all on this forum.

Hopefully see you'll next year for naturalisation!