ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Successful Croydon PEO ILR applications 12/01/2015

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

dalta41

Successful Croydon PEO ILR applications 12/01/2015

Post by dalta41 » Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:18 am

Hi All,

Big thanks to entire community for all guide and help to get ILR - 5 Year Tier-2 ICT.

I never thought to have immigration consultant and this community provided all info I need for my application.

PEO experience:

07:50 : Entry and Airport style security
07:55 : Case Precheck and Token no assigned(I was third for day 102 token and Croydon start token from 100)
08:00 : Case registration
08:06: Bio-metrics
08:30: Ready for collection with approval letter.

My case was never went through any steps like waiting consideration and under consideration. It was under bio-metric approval from 08:06 to 08:30 and then straight ready for collection. I was first to be called for document collection I guess was first to get approval on 12/01/2015

Document submitted
1- SET O
1- Passport - case worker returned original - took xerox
1- BRP
12- Month Pay slips (Case worker only took latest 3)
1- Employer letter
1- Employer Vacation leave details
5 - P60 - case worker returned it
2- Address Proof - case worker returned it
3 - Previous visa copy - case worker returned it
1- LIUK test certificate - case worker returned original - took xerox
1- Degree certificate - case worker returned original - took xerox
1- PBS print out - case worker returned
1 - FPN declaration in paper sheet - case worker returned it (I guess you do not need to declare but still I mention as did not want to take risk and I have always mention in my previous application as well)

Overall very nice experience and was out of PEO in 40 mins and it is much nicer and much professional then previous years.

Once again big thanks for all Gurus in forum.

Cheers..!!
delta41

blinguk

Re: Successful Croydon PEO ILR applications 12/01/2015

Post by blinguk » Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:13 pm

congratulations

ilrrequired
Newly Registered

Post by ilrrequired » Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:20 pm

Congrats. Are you saying that you got to see the case worker at Croydon?

I thought at Croydon, you didn't see them. Am I missing something?

dalta41

Post by dalta41 » Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:22 pm

ilrrequired wrote:Congrats. Are you saying that you got to see the case worker at Croydon?

I thought at Croydon, you didn't see them. Am I missing something?
Nop I never met but from returned documents I made list

basicblue2k
Ireland

Post by basicblue2k » Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:30 pm

congrats once again! May I know how early you booked the appoint for the Croydon PEO?

ramanathan.pl

Post by ramanathan.pl » Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:41 am

Congrats and great to hear about the waiting time is around 30 mins in your case at Croydon!

The questions I have is from Tier 1 (General) to ILR 5 year category:
1. I am applying before 26 days of my 5 years - which I think should be fine - but has any one applied just within 28 days before 5 year completion
2. For English Language proof - I could submit points based calculator where I am awarded 10 points for it + I have a letter from my university for the medium of instruction in English - do these 2 documents along with original degree certificate enough for my English language proof?
3. For my wife - she has obtained B1 certification for the English language proof. I was indeed thinking to do this for myself as well, but wasn't sure whether this is reqired for Tier 1 main applicant for ILR

Could anyone please throw some light on these. I have a week's time for my ILR

Regards,
Raam

drocky
Newly Registered

Successful Croydon PEO ILR applications 07/03/2015

Post by drocky » Sat Mar 07, 2015 4:28 pm

Hello Fellows,

Today was my PEO appointment at Croydon on Sunny Saturday. First and most important. It was successful.

Here is the story...

1) It was straight Tier 1(General) to ILR.
2) Got first Tier 1 in April 2010, First Extension in Feb 2013 and Now was the time for ILR.
3) Salaried, no absence out of the UK for more than 180 days. However had 97 days absence in one year and total 157 in 5 years team.
4) After the initial Tier 1 in Apr 2010, entered UK in May 2010. With 45 days delay. So answered question 6.1 as date of Entry instead of date of visa stamping.
5) Documents supplied with today's application
a) SET(o) form.
b) 11 Salary slips and 11 bank statement as I had more than enough salary to claim 45 points with just 10 months.
c) Employer letter confirming the gross and net (Though not required)
d) P60 for year 2012, 13 and 14 (Though not required)
e) Life in the UK, passed last year.
f) English exam certificate, I decided to do as there was some confusion around it. I had IELTS when i made my original Tier 1 application. I wanted to safe than sorry. By the way that english exam is totally crap.
g) Degree certificate
h) Took photocopies of all the docs and stuck stick post to highlight them. I guess this helps the case worker.

Now Timelines :-

1) Appointment was for 9:20 AM on Saturday.
2) Turned up at 8:05 AM. no question asked, allowed entry into the building. Waited for 2 minutes before being called for security.
3) 8:10 AM, security done. Rushed to third floor to beat the crowd and as a matter of fact I did got ahead by al least 10 applicant while they were walking slowly.
4) Got at the desk and got the token 111.
5) Waited for 3-5 mins, called for the docs registration. Extremely polite staff, had a bit of chat while she booked my application. It was 8:25 AM when this was done.
6) 8:27 AM : Biometric was complete.
7) Now is the wait. Long wait. Not literally.
8) In 10-15 mins status changed from Biometric verification to Awaiting case consideration.
9) At about 9:10 AM it moved to Case under consideration.
10) Nearly 10:10 AM ready for collection.
11) Out of the building at 10:15 AM. I was tense, must admit. My case was very simple.

Now after 365 days, I will go for British nationality, for now Chill out.

One important thing: In 2013 a stupid person made a police complaint against me for criminal damage of phone. I was arrested and later released with NFA. I did not mention this is in the form as police said to me that getting arrested does not lead to any criminal record as long as it results in NFA (No further action). This was the underlying cause of many sleepless nights.

Good luck guys. I wish everyone here on this forum a great success.

Regards