ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP REFUSED

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

temmychic
Newly Registered

HSMP REFUSED

Post by temmychic » Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:58 pm

HI ALL,
my HSMP APPLICATION WAS REFUSED AND THE ONLY REASON GIVEN FOR THE REFUSAL IS THAT MY PAYSLIP IS NOT STAMPED AND SIGNED.
CAN I GET MY EMPLOYER TO SIGN AND STAMP IT AS REQUESTED AND REAPPLY OR WILL I STILL BE REFUSED ON THE BASIS THAT WHY WAS IS NOT SIGNED AND STAMPED INITIALLY?
PLS HELP.

fairlady231
Newly Registered

Post by fairlady231 » Fri Aug 10, 2007 2:07 pm

Just get it signed and stamped. send it back to them, it will be okay

~J~

Post by ~J~ » Fri Aug 10, 2007 2:11 pm

can you detail out the evidences/documents you sent?

No! it wont be refused if you reapply with stamped and signed payslips the next time. the fact that you initially applied without stamped and signed payslips will not hamper your re application to HSMP.

I hope this clears.

temmychic
Newly Registered

Re: HSMP REFUSED

Post by temmychic » Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:49 pm

temmychic wrote:HI ALL,
my HSMP APPLICATION WAS REFUSED AND THE ONLY REASON GIVEN FOR THE REFUSAL IS THAT MY PAYSLIP IS NOT STAMPED AND SIGNED.
CAN I GET MY EMPLOYER TO SIGN AND STAMP IT AS REQUESTED AND REAPPLY OR WILL I STILL BE REFUSED ON THE BASIS THAT WHY WAS IS NOT SIGNED AND STAMPED INITIALLY?
PLS HELP.
I included in my application my degree certificate, letter from uni confirming that i was taught in english, birth cert., wage slips, tax return, home office permission to study in Uk, enrolment confirmation from the uni.

blt178
Newly Registered

Post by blt178 » Fri Aug 10, 2007 6:17 pm

In a scenario like this, if they deny based on one thing and you can provide that one thing quickly... do you have to "RE-apply" and pay the fee again? Or can you just send it in and appeal the decision?

makon

Post by makon » Fri Aug 10, 2007 6:39 pm

On what paper was payslip printed. Was it an original payslip or was it printed on an A4 paper, or was it an online payslip?

pantaiema
Diamond Member

Post by pantaiema » Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:12 pm

The problem with appeal is that U r not allowed to submit new evidence.
blt178 wrote:In a scenario like this, if they deny based on one thing and you can provide that one thing quickly... do you have to "RE-apply" and pay the fee again? Or can you just send it in and appeal the decision?
Pantaiema

pantaiema
Diamond Member

Post by pantaiema » Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:16 pm

Dear temmychic

Are you working in the UK or outside UK ?.
How the pay slip looks like, it is printed in A4 plain paper, special paper (not easily be produced ??)

If you provide this information people might be able to help you explaining the reason for rejection.

PLS HELP.
Pantaiema

destiniation_london

Post by destiniation_london » Wed Aug 15, 2007 3:38 pm

After going through the thread, wonder even if i need to get stamp and sign of employer...

I am working in UK on a work permit and very soon looking forward to switch to HSMP... I am been given those standard "green" colored payslips ( i think those are printed on SAGE stationary.. although not sure)...

Pantaiema, please shed light whether those payslips as well need employer stamp and signature..

pantaiema wrote:Dear temmychic

How the pay slip looks like, it is printed in A4 plain paper, special paper (not easily be produced ??)

If you provide this information people might be able to help you explaining the reason for rejection.

PLS HELP.

ashishashah
India

Post by ashishashah » Wed Aug 15, 2007 5:47 pm

Hi,

This is strange..even i get standared "Green Colored" paper for pay slips...
So it is surprising that HSMP worker doesnt recognise that...

Ashish

destiniation_london

Post by destiniation_london » Wed Aug 15, 2007 6:05 pm

Ashish,

did u applied for HSMP with those payslips...did it got refused....

ashishashah wrote:Hi,

This is strange..even i get standared "Green Colored" paper for pay slips...
So it is surprising that HSMP worker doesnt recognise that...

Ashish

ashishashah
India

Post by ashishashah » Wed Aug 15, 2007 6:14 pm

No..I applied for HSMP with Normal(white with stamp and sign) Pay slips..Now i am in UK , so will apply for FLR using 'green 'pay slips..

Ashish

SYH
BANNED

Post by SYH » Wed Aug 15, 2007 6:31 pm

Green slips? I have never seen these?

pantaiema
Diamond Member

Post by pantaiema » Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:51 pm

destiniation_london

What I could say If U could get, better U get it. But if U have no chance then go for it. What I could say is that I have seen people working on MNCs in the UK get approved and their payslip is not signed and stamped.

But as U might know if U r working in MNC, their pay slip is unique and difficult to fake. Also the Caseworker know that it is highly unlikely that a british MNC company are going to stamp 12 pay slip.

I think the main question U need to ask is that is my pay slip is unique and diddicult to fake ?. for this only could answer this question. If the answer is yes and I believe that U probably DO NOT need to sign and stamp your pay slip

destiniation_london wrote:After going through the thread, wonder even if i need to get stamp and sign of employer...

I am working in UK on a work permit and very soon looking forward to switch to HSMP... I am been given those standard "green" colored payslips ( i think those are printed on SAGE stationary.. although not sure)...

Pantaiema, please shed light whether those payslips as well need employer stamp and signature..

pantaiema wrote:Dear temmychic

PLS HELP.
Pantaiema