ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Job offer letter

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

beatboy

Job offer letter

Post by beatboy » Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:55 pm

Hi all
We are applying for the visa outside of the UK and I have a job offer letter for a job starting within 8 weeks of our proposed return to the UK (I am the sponsor to my wife).

I see this job as more of a back up option in case something else doesn't come along before we arrive or soon after we arrive in the UK. I would like to check that there is no requirement to take this job in regards my arrival to the UK and my wife's entry visa, should something better present itself? Thanks

Rayking

Re: Job offer letter

Post by Rayking » Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:20 am

You're NOT under any obligation to work for that employer as I understand. Your spouse will be applying in the next 2.5 years anyway and you only need to show you've worked for at least 6 months when the time comes with any employer as long as you can meet the financial requirement again.