ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Can withdraw ILR app if CW wants 2 hold app 4 further Checks

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

adl

Can withdraw ILR app if CW wants 2 hold app 4 further Checks

Post by adl » Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:20 pm

I would really appreciate if senior member comment of my query please.
At present I am Tier1G and I am eligible for ILR and I will take same day service through PEO.
I am employed and self employed both, I am worried about further checks of my visa application due to self-employment
My queries is can I withdraw my ILR application if caseworker wants to hold my application for further checks and also can I get money back? Reason I can also get Tier2 visa through my employer and apply ILR afterwards.

Thanks all your help and advice

asmiali

Re: Can withdraw ILR app if CW wants 2 hold app 4 further Ch

Post by asmiali » Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:29 am

I am in the same boat. I have actually booked two PEO appointments in case the case worker wants to hold for further checks. My plan is that if he says further checks, I will request docs back and go to the second PEO.

Can anyone tell if this is possible or has been done?

adl

Post by adl » Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:55 pm

Could anyone reply/share their experience please.....

params0073
United Kingdom

Post by params0073 » Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:48 am

adl wrote:I would really appreciate if senior member comment of my query please.
At present I am Tier1G and I am eligible for ILR and I will take same day service through PEO.
I am employed and self employed both, I am worried about further checks of my visa application due to self-employment
My queries is can I withdraw my ILR application if caseworker wants to hold my application for further checks and also can I get money back? Reason I can also get Tier2 visa through my employer and apply ILR afterwards.

What are you worried about?If your earning are genuine then noting to worry.

Param

UKBALoveStory
Afghanistan

Post by UKBALoveStory » Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:04 pm

adl wrote:I would really appreciate if senior member comment of my query please.

No possible i am afraid. You are withdrawing your application so no refund and it is a very bad plan IMHO.
I am not an immigration adviser...All IMHO.

adl

Post by adl » Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:22 pm

UKBALoveStory wrote:

No possible i am afraid. You are withdrawing your application so no refund and it is a very bad plan IMHO.
Thanks UKBALoveStory, for your reply.
what is 'varying visa application' could you please share your knowledge here
big thanks

argus7
Wales

Post by argus7 » Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:15 pm

if you are worried about earnings from self employment , taxes , HMRC records against records with HO for previous application then its best to sort out the issue first.

HO will def verify taxes with HMRC with what was declared to them.

Keep it simple

if in 2012 , say you earned 45k and paid 8k tax, and if this was submitted to HO, they will verify the same tax amount with HMRC and if any discrepancy, they will do further checks and delay or reject.

From Oct 2013 they are doing genuine earnings tests. If all good there is nothing to worry.

Thanks,

adl

Post by adl » Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:07 pm

argus7 wrote:if you are worried about earnings from self employment , taxes , HMRC records against records with HO for previous application then its best to sort out the issue first.

HO will def verify taxes with HMRC with what was declared to them.

Keep it simple

if in 2012 , say you earned 45k and paid 8k tax, and if this was submitted to HO, they will verify the same tax amount with HMRC and if any discrepancy, they will do further checks and delay or reject.

From Oct 2013 they are doing genuine earnings tests. If all good there is nothing to worry.

Thanks,
Thanks "argus7" for your advice but my question was "what is varying application, in which condition someone can use this option?? " please share your knowledge
thanks in advance :)