ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Police Caution and Naturalization Application

This is an area for the discussion of matters related to issues about moving from one country to another. Examples could be about money transfer, moving and packing, validity of driving licence, etc..

It is not a general non-immigration, free-for-all area.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sunnycamb
Newly Registered

Police Caution and Naturalization Application

Post by sunnycamb » Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:27 am

Dear Seniors,

I have question about Police Caution(London Transport Police) which I have received 9 years back.

Do I need to declare it for following question in Naturalization from

"3.10 Have you received any cautions (simple or conditional), warnings or reprimands in the UK or any other country?"

Reason I am asking is, I have no record of it on which date it has been served.

Event Details:
I was using my cousin train pass while 1st time using trains in UK and was unaware it is crime, I have been stopped by Transport police on suspicion of using stolen ticket and lately as they came to know I am using train system 1st time, they have confirmed this with my cousin and given me caution.

I have no other civil/criminal record and did respect law all my life, Can you please let me know if I am good to go ahead with naturalization application and also I need to declare this on my form, if so, is there way I can find date of caution?

Regards,

Sunny

FaeLLe
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Re: Police Caution and Naturalization Application

Post by FaeLLe » Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:13 pm

Read the Immigration law in naturalization,there are specific clauses for sentence spent and police caution.

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Re: Police Caution and Naturalization Application

Post by Wanderer » Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:54 pm

sunnycamb wrote: I was using my cousin train pass while 1st time using trains in UK and was unaware it is crime..
Yeah, right lol!
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....