ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR-Islamic Calender Dates- No exit Date at UK

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Hello 27

ILR-Islamic Calender Dates- No exit Date at UK

Post by Hello 27 » Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:23 am

I would be eligible to apply ILR in few week on the basis of ten year long residency. I am stuck in one question mentioned in Set (LR) form , which date you left UK and which date came back to UK. During my legal stay in UK, i travelled to Saudia Arabia stayed there for 8 days and took flight from Saudia Arabia gone to Pakistan and came back to UK. UK airports didnot mention exit date on passport and Saudia Arabia authorities used Islamic Calenders for entry and exit dates. Pakistan airport mention entry date on stamp.So in the above mentioned trip how can i calculate the number of days spent outside UK?.

tier1Reading

Re: ILR-Islamic Calender Dates- No exit Date at UK

Post by tier1Reading » Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:57 pm

The safest option is to check your emails for the flight tickets and get the dates from that.

If that is not possible then use this Hijri to Gregorian converter
http://www.islamicfinder.org/dateConversion.php

But I can't guarantee how accurate this calculator is.

Hello 27

Post by Hello 27 » Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:51 pm

Thanks Tier1 reading for your reply.

Do you think that case worker would try to explore about islamic calender dates as they are written in arabic and digits are also in arabic letters?.

To make my case simple if i dont include my stay in Saudia Arabia while going towards pakistan then what would the impact on decision?.

Few of friends got ILR and they also suggested me to overlook my stay in Saudia Arabia but i want to know more suggestions from this forum.

haiksuresh
Member of Standing

Post by haiksuresh » Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:28 am

make a SAR request which costs you 10£, UKBA refer to the same data. So you will safeside.

REgards,
Suresh

Hello 27

Post by Hello 27 » Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:52 am

Thanks Suresh for your reply.

According to my knowledge, might be i am wrong , SAR file does not give information about exit date from UK. It only give information about entry date to UK.

Hello 27

Post by Hello 27 » Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:45 pm

If i write my estimated exit date on form with help of above link and that date would not be shown by passport. I am worrying that this will make my case complicated. If anybody gone through similar cicumstances please comment on it and would really appreciate for kind comment from Amber and other senior members.

theprideofpak

Post by theprideofpak » Sun Jan 18, 2015 3:21 pm

Hello 27 wrote:Thanks Suresh for your reply.

According to my knowledge, might be i am wrong , SAR file does not give information about exit date from UK. It only give information about entry date to UK.
SAR doesn't give you information about your exits and entry, it only gives you the information for your first arrival.
Surely you know which Islamic date you arrived in the KSA, you can look back in the Islamic calenders and check the gregorian calender. You can explain this that you have converted this date in the more information box to clarify. You shouldn't have any problems.

riz1986

Post by riz1986 » Sun Jan 18, 2015 3:32 pm

u can write the days u were out from UK.since its not significant and assuming less dan 180 days in one instance u shld be ok.