ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Alhamdulillah! Visa Approved after 2yrs of Struggling

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Fazer_1985
United Kingdom

Alhamdulillah! Visa Approved after 2yrs of Struggling

Post by Fazer_1985 » Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:42 am

Hi Guys,

Alhamdulillah! I got my Tier-1 Entrepreneur PSW route (Team Application) Approved yesterday. :D

A Little back ground.:

1st Application filed : Jan 2013
Refused in July after Interview

FTT: won (HO Challenged ) Jan 2014
UTT: I withdrew my appeaL in court: May 2014

2nd Application filed within 28 days : May 2014

Interviews in July 2014

Application Returned by HO in oct 2014. ( for details check my prev post in Oct 2014).

After my application was return due to HO mistake, I filed the official complain to HO and also requested the documents and record they hold against me through the lawyer. I think one need to fill the form for that and its 10 Pounds only. After sending that form you get the copy of all the documents which HO hold against you. Good thing about those documents is that you get to know what comments caseworker made on your previous applications.

3rd Application filed 09 Novem 2014
Biometrics done : 20 Novem 2014
Interview in Decem 2014

Application Approved : 14 Jan 2014

Finally After the struggle of 24 months, Me and my team mate got Visa.

This forum has been a great help. Thanks a lot to all the seniors and regular users of this Forum.

If in any case I can help anybody please let me know or you can PM me. I will help if I can. List of documents and interview questions you can find in my previous posts.

All the best to all of You.

Tc
Every bad situation will have something positive. Even a dead clock shows correct time twice a day. Stay positive in Life, Allah knows what is best for you!!!

Muskan119
Newly Registered

Re: Alhamdulillah! Visa Approved after 2yrs of Struggling

Post by Muskan119 » Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:46 am

Congratulation bro.Good news