ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Status after visa expiry while application is with UKBA

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

guruasis2012
Newly Registered

Status after visa expiry while application is with UKBA

Post by guruasis2012 » Fri Jan 16, 2015 3:14 am

Hi all,
Can someone please tell me what would be my status after the expiry of my Tier 1 visa while my application is still under consideration by Home Office, as I am allowed to post my application till the expiry date of my Tier 1 visa? I'm really worried since there have been lot of small changes in the visa rules over past couple of years, so I was wondering if they have also changed the rules in this respect. As read elsewhere in this forum, considering I won't be having my identity docs with me, I may/may not get a submission acknowledgement card to prove my eligibility to be in the country, in case some authorised person (police) randomly ask for it. Do I have to apply for 3C/3D leave separately in my case, although I believe its only for people who have put an appeal in court for their cases?
Thanks in advance.

vinny

Re: Status after visa expiry while application is with UKBA

Post by vinny » Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:46 am

I think that you should be okay if you have made a valid in-time application.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.