ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR FP premium service eligibility

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

staringattft
Newly Registered
Hong Kong

FLR FP premium service eligibility

Post by staringattft » Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:38 am

good morning everyone

been refused two times on DL (based on long-time relationship with my girlfriend since 2003, who is settled from 2013)
now, we just had a 1 month old baby, i'm going to apply again on the 10 years route based on partner or parent of a british child.

short story of mine, been in the UK since 2003, my visa expired on 2007. on 2013, i applied the DL, refused because of no serious reasons we two can not relocate. and because my visa already expired, UKBA had my passport which is also expired. later 2013, did another DL application, refused again same refusal explanation.

my questions are

1 can i use the visa premium service this time to apply the FLR FP 10years route. my concern is because my visa expired, and don't have passport, they may just say you don't have enough documents to ask me do the post appication.

2 what is my chance to get approved this time?

thanks for reading
regards

Obie
Ireland

Re: FLR FP premium service eligibility

Post by Obie » Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:24 pm

A case like yours are of such complexity, that a premium application will simply be a waste of money.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

WR1

Post by WR1 » Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:31 pm

Obie is right, premium appointment will be a waste of the additional premium fee and time in your circumstances.

Premium cases are designed more for straight forward applications and with your case, they'll definitely want to do some further checks due to the complexity which cannot always be done on the same day.
I am not an immigration adviser
Any views expressed are my own opinion and should not be considered as legal advice
No liability is accepted for the content and for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided

staringattft
Newly Registered
Hong Kong

Post by staringattft » Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:58 pm

thanks obie and wr1

then, i will do the post application asap, thank you again for the suggestions

shani22
Newly Registered

Post by shani22 » Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:48 pm

hello,
i came to uk in 2010 as a tier 4 student.i got married here with british citizen and go back to pakistan for visit.when i came back to uk in 2012,immigration officer stopped me at heathrow and curtailed my visa due to college revoked.i had a right of appeal and i appealed and won the case,Home office then released my passport with 6 months suppouse visa as a married to british settled person.after 6 months i applied by post (FLRM) and God blessed me with baby,in the meanwhile application was in process and my relationship broke up with my wife.she refused to support my visa application and i been refused with a right of appeal.i appealed and i got visa (DL) for 3 months on the base of my british child,as i got a child contact order from county court.
in the mean time ,my relation with my wife has gone better and we started living together and we have told to County court as well as we r back to relationship..my visa expire in 28 FEB so i applied on ( FLR FP )Premium service,my wife and my child was with me on that day,my wife fully support me in the application and she is doing a full time job too,UKBA officer hold my case for further security checks and returned my wife and my daughter's passport.
so please give me suggestion as how long they can hold my case and whats the chances for Visa ?
thanks.