ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR on Set M application Refused

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

homOffice
Newly Registered

ILR on Set M application Refused

Post by homOffice » Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:02 pm

image0003.jpg
image0003.jpg (329.23 KiB) Viewed 1623 times
edt 1.jpg
edt 1.jpg (583.08 KiB) Viewed 1623 times
Hi Everyone,

I just got my Set(M) refused according to the change of rules of 9 july 2012 about minimum income requirements . But i got my spouse visa in May 2012 which was valid for 2 years and 3 months, therefore theese rules does not apply to me!

I am in process of sending a PAP followed by a JR if necessary to HO.
Can someone please send me copies of their Pre-Action Protocol and Judicial Review letter at abundantpraises@live.com.

Thanks
Attachments
image0002.jpg
image0002.jpg (312.01 KiB) Viewed 1623 times

homOffice
Newly Registered

Re: ILR on Set M application Refused

Post by homOffice » Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:21 pm

Anyone Please?

WR1

Re: ILR on Set M application Refused

Post by WR1 » Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:45 pm

Having a quick look at the refusal letter, I believe the decision is correct. The Home Office have assessed it on adequete maintenance and not the new spouse visa rule that require a minimum income of at least £18,600 per annum to be met which came into effect for first applications made after July 2012.
I am not an immigration adviser
Any views expressed are my own opinion and should not be considered as legal advice
No liability is accepted for the content and for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided