ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Information needed: Spouse Visa

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Raven
Newly Registered

Information needed: Spouse Visa

Post by Raven » Sun Aug 12, 2007 3:46 pm

Hi Guys

Hope everyone is well!

I have two questions regarding Spouse visa and court hearing!

My wife's spouse visa expires on 17/09/07 but can i extend her visa as my wife is not yet ready to take her life in the UK test, if so how long? who can i contact?

Secondly i applied for my uncles visitor visa and his visa was refused and after appealing i have a date for a hearing court case, can anyone tell me what happens in the hearing case? will i be asked questions?

I look forward to your replies

Thank you for your help.

avjones
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Post by avjones » Sun Aug 12, 2007 7:56 pm

Yes, you can get a further 2 years' spouse visa.

Why was your uncle's visit refused?
I am not, and cannot, offer legal advice to particular people. I can only discuss general areas of immigration law.

People should always consider obtaining professional advice about their own particular circumstances.