ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR (FP) family life as a parent (10yr route) Eng req'ment?

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Eaustin
Newly Registered

FLR (FP) family life as a parent (10yr route) Eng req'ment?

Post by Eaustin » Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:14 pm

My sister-in-law is shortly to apply for her first extension i.e 2.5 years ago she was granted leave within the immigration rules under EX.1 of Appendix FM. In order to qualify for settlement you must have completed a continuous period of at least 10 years in the UK on limited leave granted because of your Family Life as a parent if a child in the UK.

Can someone please advise whether there is an English Language requirement under this route?

Thanks
eaustin

lomik
Newly Registered

Re: FLR (FP) family life as a parent (10yr route) Eng req'me

Post by lomik » Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:17 pm

Eaustin wrote:My sister-in-law is shortly to apply for her first extension i.e 2.5 years ago she was granted leave within the immigration rules under EX.1 of Appendix FM. In order to qualify for settlement you must have completed a continuous period of at least 10 years in the UK on limited leave granted because of your Family Life as a parent if a child in the UK.

Can someone please advise whether there is an English Language requirement under this route?

Thanks
eaustin
no English language at the moment .she will need that when appliying ilr

mairyk10
United Kingdom

Re: FLR (FP) family life as a parent (10yr route) Eng req'me

Post by mairyk10 » Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:43 pm

Hi
anyone knows about the email address for this particular section.
Many thanks in advance.