ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependent of settled person Visa query - Help PLs

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rohit4u1
Newly Registered

Dependent of settled person Visa query - Help PLs

Post by rohit4u1 » Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:32 am

Dear Gurus

I got married on 30-Nov-2014 and came back to UK on 23-12-2014 after marriage and now planning to apply Dependent of settled person Visa for my wife,Request your help with below points.

1)What evidence is acceptable to show that I am in contact with my wife after marriage.(I can get Lyca mobile call details on Lyca letterhead with all details.The number my wife is using SIM which is on my name only having my Indian address.Will this be fine?

Screenshots of Skype calls is valid proof?

2)As of now I was living in a shared accommodation so apart from the Rental agreement I don't have any utility bills and all.I have rented a 1 BHK flat w.e.f 01-02-2015 at which we will be living there once she gets her visa for which I have proper tenancy agreement from a Tenancy agency.

Do I need to provide both the tenancy agreements or the one rented from 01-02-2015 will be enough as its more proper and suitable?

3)I didn't changed my address in bank for 3 months when I changed my house last time and the bank statement still reflects the old address for those 3 months.Is this a matter of concern?The account has regular inflow of my salary and all expenses.

Request your help with above points

Thanks