ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Company House Report

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sajjuz

Company House Report

Post by sajjuz » Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:14 pm

Can someone please tell me the exact report I need and where to print it from. My accountant has printed one but it does not have a logo on it. Just read that without the logo they won't accept it.

Mr Lucas
Newly Registered

Re: Company House Report

Post by Mr Lucas » Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:04 pm

If you are confused better you call companies house and ask them to send you a copy of your company appointment report. They will send you a copy to any address you will give them. They will charge you £3 for that. On the alternative, if you are desperately short of time you can ask them to send it to your email. better to order from companies house as there have been cases where people get refused because they printed off the company appointment report from the internet.

sajjuz

Re: Company House Report

Post by sajjuz » Thu Jan 22, 2015 2:48 am

Great. Thank you.