ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

URGENT HELP PLS !!!!

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

v1949v
Newly Registered

URGENT HELP PLS !!!!

Post by v1949v » Mon Aug 13, 2007 2:09 pm

I was alloted a case worker on 25th of july 2007 n my application is still 'waiting for decision'.My visa expires on 31st august and i need to go to india due to some reason in 1 day and i have not yet recieved any letter from hsmp.Can i ask them to deliver the letter in india.If i ask them to deliver it to my friends place in uk is it possible or would it require my signature to recieve letter.
PLEASE HELP URGENTLY
WHY IS IT BEING SO DELAYED

vinay shanthi
Member of Standing

Re: URGENT HELP PLS !!!!

Post by vinay shanthi » Mon Aug 13, 2007 5:13 pm

v1949v wrote:I was alloted a case worker on 25th of july 2007 n my application is still 'waiting for decision'.My visa expires on 31st august and i need to go to india due to some reason in 1 day and i have not yet recieved any letter from hsmp.Can i ask them to deliver the letter in india.If i ask them to deliver it to my friends place in uk is it possible or would it require my signature to recieve letter.
PLEASE HELP URGENTLY
WHY IS IT BEING SO DELAYED
why dont u speak to them on phone. have u filled in the urgent treatment form. wont u b coming back to uk before ur visa expires?

sham111

Post by sham111 » Mon Aug 13, 2007 5:17 pm

If you have time for atleast two days then send an urgent treatment form stating that visa expires and need to visit India.

Also if you like to change the delivery address, please send an email stating the reason. this shd sort out your things.