ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Query Regarding Famil Visitor Visa and Advise

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

goldyrahul
Newly Registered

Query Regarding Famil Visitor Visa and Advise

Post by goldyrahul » Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:21 pm

Hi All,

I am planning to call my parents for 3 months Holiday as it has been almost more than a year that we have met. I know we can apply for Family Visitor Visa (If someone can help me what all documents are required to apply for Family Visitor Visa and if you have any template or invitation letter would be really great). Also do i need to submit Original Bank Statements or Email copy should be fine.? I am know British Citizen do no issues with regards to my passport.

Most important question is I am planning my elder brother son (currently 8 years old ) to be travelling along with my parents, so he will be travelling with his grandparents as he has holidays for 1 month in April / May 2015 and he he misses my daughter so her cousin sister. Is it possible to travel 8 year old son with his grandparents to UK. Will there be any issue. I would just like to know before I apply for his VISA. If there is any best advise please do let me know.

Many Thanks
GOldy