ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Got my EC for HSMP done from Mumbai VFS

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

robinpaul78
Mood:
United Kingdom

Got my EC for HSMP done from Mumbai VFS

Post by robinpaul78 » Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:31 pm

Finally i got my Entry Clearance Done....

Ok... so here are the list of documents i submitted

Set 1)
1) Passport plus one 50mmX50mm photo
2) Original VAF form (Non Settlement)...... (You need to mention HSMP on the first page on the type of VISA to be applied and select no of years =2)
3) Sponser's details (Letter from my brother who is currently in UK stating that i would be staying with him in UK, his passport copies along with copies of his work permit, council tax papers)
4) My last six months ICICI bank statements
5) My last three months salary slips
6) Originals of last three years tax returns

Set 2)
All documents submitted during HSMP approval
Mine included
1) Mumbai unv degree certificate
2) 12 months salary slips
3) 12 months bank statement
4) Letter from the indian employer
5) Current years IT return
6) Original birth certificate
7) Mumbai unv original medium of Instruction (English language)
8) Original HSMP approval letter
9) One Page Integra verification form for HSMP (available on Integra's website)

Set 3)
For Integra verification
1) Copy of the One Page Integra verification form for HSMP
2) One page HSMP ProForma (available on VFS website for HSMP or can be collected from the lady at the enquiry counter at VFS Churchgate office)
3) Copy of 1st, 2nd, 5th, 6th and 8th page of your VAF form
4) Copy of Mumbai unv degree certificate
5) Copy of Mumbai Unv Passing certificate (the small square shaped certificate that we get along with our last semister marksheet from unv)
6) Copy of 8th Semister Mark sheet
7) Copy of last two months salary slip
8) Copy of 1st two, 2nd two, last two, 2nd last two pages of your passport (if you have any existing UK Visa ... i had a 10 years valid business visa..... copy of that as well)

Set 4)
For delivery of your documents
1) Two zerox copies of the 1st two pages of your passport

Phew.... too much.... isnt it.... :)

Now regarding submissions......VFS office is in Churchgate.... How to reach.... well ... Take the Western express train and get down at church gate (last stop).... come out of the station through the subway... take right deviation and walk straight till u pass Cricket club of India building.... you will see the building "Stadium house".... go to 1st floor...
You will be frisked by the security... Mobiles to be switched off... Laptop was allowed inside in my case..... once checked you will be given a red token and you need to go to the room on te right hand side..... You can take a seat inside and get your documents verified by the helpful lady sitting there.... once she says ok... she will hand over a receipt form which you need to fill..... Fees 17K :( and some 14, 16 rupees extra for some charges .... dont remember... after you have filled the receipt... take the same with the documents... go out of the door... and enter the room on the left side.... Sit there till the person incharge gives you another token number.... The token no will be called by some 4 to 5 beautiful girls sitting on the right hand side of the room.... give them all the documents mentioned above.... They will once again go through all the documents and pack them in a cover and give it back to you..... Wait till your token number is again called.... this time by 4 to 5 guys.... and the given them this cover and pay cash 17K + 170 for courier and some 14,15 rupees for some service charge....

My EC was cleared in 8 working days.... also please note there is no need to prepare a DD for IntegraScreen services.... thats incorrect information on the website....

People is VFS office were very cooperative and helpful.... in case there is any problem with your photograph or if you missed some zerox copy.... there is a photographer as well as zerox machine in the second room.....

This site has helped me a lot.... thank you very much guys.... you ppl are doin a great job by maintaing this site....

I hope the information provided by me helps.....

Thanks

kaps
Newly Registered

Mumbai university English language letter

Post by kaps » Thu Aug 16, 2007 4:58 am

Hi Robin

Your information is helpful. Since you applied from Mumbai, I thought you may be the right person to ask this question to.

I applied for the first stage of HSMP to HO last week-end. I'm pretty satisfied with my application except this one doubt about the English Language certificate issued to me by Mumbai university.

The English language certificate from Mumbai university has the following format:
-------------------------
"I certify that Shri <Surname> <FirstName> <LastName> passed the bachelor of engineering(B.E.) (BranchName Engg.) degree examination held by this University in Month, Year in the xxx CLass.

I further certify that the medium of instructions at the said course was English.

Mumbai,

Date For O.S.D. & Controller of examinations with Sign..
------------------------
I am concerend that this certificate does not mention that the "degree was awarded". It just mentions that the "degree examination" was "passed".

Did you submit a similar certificate from Mumbai university as your English language certificate to Home office?

You reply could help a great deal. I am pulling my hair out on this as unbelievably I have not come across a single Mumbai university HSMP approval who submitted this standard SPECIAL CERTIFICATE letter as their Enlgish language proof.

Thank you for your time.

Thanks
Kaps

nikunj_dal

Post by nikunj_dal » Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:58 am

Hi Kaps, I got the below certificate from Mumbai University and the same got approved.

I certify that Shri XXXX passed the Bachelor of commerce (B.Com) degree( three year integrated course) examination held by this University in April XXXX in the First class.

The B. com degree was conferred on him at the Annual convocation of this University held on 27 Dec, XXXX.

I further certify that the medium of instructions at the said course was English.

unquote

Regards
Nikunj

robinpaul78
Mood:
United Kingdom

Mumbai Univ Special Certificate

Post by robinpaul78 » Sat Aug 18, 2007 4:52 pm

Kaps

Even i got the same ceritificate from Mumbai Unv.....
This was the only document i had provided for supporting my English Language requirement......

so dont worry about this.... you are on the right track.....

Regards
Robin Paul

kaps
Newly Registered

Mumbai university English language letter

Post by kaps » Sat Aug 18, 2007 9:33 pm

Thank you Robin, Nikunj. Made me feel bettah!

Pleasant times!

kaps
Newly Registered

Integra verification

Post by kaps » Sat Aug 18, 2007 9:43 pm

Robin,

What is Integra verification? Is there some website which has details on it?

A quick Google didn't yield much.

Thanks
Kapil