ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR application at Glasgow Tier 1 General Self Employed

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

jaymullath
Newly Registered

ILR application at Glasgow Tier 1 General Self Employed

Post by jaymullath » Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:24 pm

Hi

I have managed to book an appointment for settlement ( SET O Tier 1 General self employed+ 3 Dependents) for coming Saturday at Glasgow. But I am concerned now whether Glasgow premium service centre would be able to process self employment applications or not! ( I am aware this was the case earlier on but no much for thing has been mentioned on the UKVI website nor were they very clear when I called them to clarify. ) I request all of you with some sort of experience to shed some light on this!

If they would accept my application( fairly straight forward ) how likely are they to make a decision on the same day?!..My concern is whether they would need to refer it out to some other PEOS for further assessment to make a decision on my application further delaying the process? Even though my Tier 1 visa is not expiring anytime soon, I want to attain a UK settled status at least by 30th January to meet some other deadlines.
Should I keep the appointment or reschedule it to somewhere else...where it might be done in a day's time? Am I taking a risk by applying at Glasgow? Please reply ASAP. Thanks in advance!
JayMullath

jpat2002

Re: ILR application at Glasgow Tier 1 General Self Employed

Post by jpat2002 » Wed May 20, 2015 8:08 pm

Hi
did you gt your visa from Glasgow with Self employed..? Could you please share your experience..

Thanks
jaymullath wrote:Hi

I have managed to book an appointment for settlement ( SET O Tier 1 General self employed+ 3 Dependents) for coming Saturday at Glasgow. But I am concerned now whether Glasgow premium service centre would be able to process self employment applications or not! ( I am aware this was the case earlier on but no much for thing has been mentioned on the UKVI website nor were they very clear when I called them to clarify. ) I request all of you with some sort of experience to shed some light on this!

If they would accept my application( fairly straight forward ) how likely are they to make a decision on the same day?!..My concern is whether they would need to refer it out to some other PEOS for further assessment to make a decision on my application further delaying the process? Even though my Tier 1 visa is not expiring anytime soon, I want to attain a UK settled status at least by 30th January to meet some other deadlines.
Should I keep the appointment or reschedule it to somewhere else...where it might be done in a day's time? Am I taking a risk by applying at Glasgow? Please reply ASAP. Thanks in advance!
JayMullath

jaymullath
Newly Registered

Post by jaymullath » Wed May 20, 2015 8:13 pm

My application was straight forward and I got my decision within 3-4 hours from Glasgow.

jpat2002

Post by jpat2002 » Wed May 20, 2015 8:36 pm

jaymullath wrote:My application was straight forward and I got my decision within 3-4 hours from Glasgow.
Hi
Thanks for your quick reply.. So, Glasgow PEO is accepting self employed application right..??
Could you please share your PEO experience in detail please..??
Thanks

laxquery
Newly Registered

Post by laxquery » Fri Nov 06, 2015 7:44 pm

Hi,
Do you have any updates. Are they successfully processing SET(O) applications in Glasgow PEO for Self employed (Tier 1 General)?

thanks in advance !