ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

MN1 form filling help required

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mukh_mafi
Newly Registered

MN1 form filling help required

Post by mukh_mafi » Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:15 pm

Hi

I am applying MN1 form for naturalization of my 11 years old son ,who was born in THE UK in 2003.

Then we went back to India in 2004 along with my son. We lived there for 7 year and came back in 2011.

Now we have been granted ILR ON 20-01-2015

Can any one help me out please in section 2.2 and 2.3 of MN1 FORM regarding address and detail of absences from the United Kingdom. How should I fill this part ?
as they are asking for details of last 5 years but my son is here for last 3 and half years

Your feedback is appreciated.

Thanks
Dani

fwd079
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Re: MN1 form filling help required

Post by fwd079 » Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:16 pm

I would provide full five years addresses, starting with latest first, then before that, and then before that, till five years are completed.
Being British is a state of mind.
Want to maintain timeline of any thread? Click here and grab template.

sajjadsadia
Newly Registered

Post by sajjadsadia » Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:18 pm

i have a question for filling my daughter mn1 form which i am submitting via ncs .
i (mother) just recieve my british citizenship certificate and my husband has indefinate leave to remain
my daughter she is 16 years old born abroad so which section of british nationality act i am applying as they ask in the form .
thankyou for your help

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:26 pm

sajjadsadia wrote:i have a question for filling my daughter mn1 form which i am submitting via ncs .
i (mother) just recieve my british citizenship certificate and my husband has indefinate leave to remain
my daughter she is 16 years old born abroad so which section of british nationality act i am applying as they ask in the form .
thankyou for your help
Section 3(1)

Does your daughter have ILR??
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

sajjadsadia
Newly Registered

Post by sajjadsadia » Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:32 am

thanks for replying
yes she has ILR but i am confused as 3(1) says if parents applying alongside as family application

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:27 pm

You asked :
so which section of british nationality act i
And I answered :
Section 3(1)
This is the section of the nationality act, not the section on the form.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.