ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

changing address after application

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Rayking

changing address after application

Post by Rayking » Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:24 pm

I hope more experienced member can help me out with this. If one changes address after applying for spouse visa and I've informed them of the change of address.
Would they ask for a new tenancy agreement? And a letter from landlord, if my Mrs is also a witness to the agreement.
It's a bit confusing but a question on here has set my mind on this confusion. Will be grateful for your experienced opinions.
Thanks for your help as usual.

SoHopeful

Re: changing address after application

Post by SoHopeful » Fri Jan 23, 2015 9:51 am

Is this once the application is complete and you have received the visa or just after submitting the application?

Rayking

Re: changing address after application

Post by Rayking » Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:56 pm

Thank you sohopeful, I meant after submitting the application, the first 2 letters(acknowledgement & biometrics) have come through though,but had to move.