ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

My chances for success ?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

alicipherd
Newly Registered

My chances for success ?

Post by alicipherd » Tue Sep 14, 2004 1:12 pm

Dear Friends.

I am from Pakistan Karachi. and I am intrested to file HSMP can any one tell me will I be eligble and be successfull if I file my application. I am looking forwerd for your reply in this regard to file my application as soon as possible.

My particulers are as under.

Male 35 years of age and single.

Education:
1. Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. (DAE). 13 Year of Technical Education.
2. Bachelor of Technology in Mechanical. (B-Tech). 2 Years engineering degree for which pre-requisites are diploma in engineering and 5 years of engineering experience.
3. Certificate in Engineering Management from National Examination Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH) UK.

Experience:
In total I have more then 10 years of Engineering experience, at present I am working with UK `s biggest private power company International Power Plc. I am attached to them since last 8 years. My total experience is with multinational companies.

Income Class:
I am earning is more then 1M Pakistani Rupee per year or about 85K per month, I have evidence of my salary and income tax returns since 1996.

International Exposure:
I have visited several countries of the world for training, job and visit proposes. Namely: England, France, Germany, Belgium, Holland, Switzerland, Kuwait, Saudi Arab, Middle East and Malaysia.

Achievements:
I wrote some engineering articles for local English news paper Dawn Karachi, will I be able to achieve point sin this section.

After viewing my details and particulars kindly tell me the followings:

1. Will I be eligible to qualify for UK visa?
2. I am concern about my education and their years, kindly tell me is it equivalent or acceptable at UK HSMP?

I will wait for your reply and kind guidance. at my email add ali@email.com or syed.ali@nphub.com

Thanks
Ali

kashif - Lhr
Newly Registered

Post by kashif - Lhr » Wed Sep 15, 2004 5:01 am

Dear

Apparently you are entitled to claim following points

Education 0
Income 50
Exp 50
Achivement 15

Since you already exceeds passing marks ie 65 you should have no worry about the points of your education.