ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR under TIER 1 General - Self Employed - Success - Croydon

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Arnav
Newly Registered

ILR under TIER 1 General - Self Employed - Success - Croydon

Post by Arnav » Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:13 pm

Hi All,

My appointment was at Croydon on Jan 23rd at 9am and was successful. I have reached the premises by 8.30 and was out at 10am. I would suggest to book an early appointments at Croydon. All the staff were very friendly and helpful.

First Tier 1 General ---- Feb 15 2010 - Feb 15 2013
Fist came to UK on ---- Mar 21 2010
Extension applied on ---- 31 Jan 2013
Extension from ---------- Feb 15th 2013 to Feb 15th 2015
ILR Applied on ----------- Jan 23rd 2015

8:30 --- Reached
8.35 --- online payment verification & token issued
8.40 --- Token was called to Submit all the documents
8.45 --- was called for bio metrics and was told to wait in coffee as it would take 60 - 90 mins for processing.

There are Big televisions in coffee are which would display the status of your token.

Below are the status that I have seen for my application

8.50 --- Awaiting Consideration
9.00 --- Under Consideration
9.50 --- Ready for Collection
9.55 --- Message on the television to go and collect documents at counter number 'XXX'

if there are any questions they would announce the token to come to certain desk while under consideration. If your token is listed under ready for collection then the decision has been made either its an yes or no. I was not asked any single question and was told successful at the time of collection and was told I will receive my biometrics in post in 7 days.

Below are the list of documents I have submitted:

----Appointment Confirmation Letter
----Online Payment Confirmation
----SET(O) Application Form
----Passport
----Biometric Card
----2 passport photos
----Cover Letter
----Self Assessment Points Calculated document
----Masters Certificate
----Recent Contract (Employment Letter)
----Accountants Salary Summary letter with last 12 payslips
----Accountants Dividend Summay letter with dividend vouchers for last 12 months
----Business Bank Account Statement - Last 12 months ----highlighted all payments made to HMRC
----Personal Bank Account Statement - Last 12 months ----highlighted all salaries and dividends transferred from business account
----Company accounts document prepared by accountant
----Life in UK Certificate
----Medium Certificate to prove Degree was taught in English

I was only out of country for 80 days in last 5 Years, so I did not submit any letter for absences.

I had two sets one with all originals and one with all copies. Submitted both the sets as I have used the post its and separated all the documents as per the category for both sets .(Example : Qualification - Originals, Qualification - Copies)

Hope this is helpful!

Thanks!

----

Tier1G09
Member of Standing
India

Re: ILR under TIER 1 General - Self Employed - Success - Cro

Post by Tier1G09 » Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:04 pm

Congratulations on your success.

Did you provide any documents for Section 11L

Section 11L ( For the period before you were granted leave as a Tier 1 (General) migrant )

Arnav
Newly Registered

Post by Arnav » Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:34 pm

Hi,

You are meant to fill section 11L only if you are on two different categories of visa for last 5 years(like Tier 1 for few years & Tier 2 for few years). I was on TIER 1 GENERAL for all 5 years so I didn't had to fill that section.

Thanks

Tier1G09
Member of Standing
India

Post by Tier1G09 » Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:58 pm

Thanks Arnav, this means in Section 11, we only need to fill Section 11A and nothing else?

Regards
Tier1G09

Krish19
Mood:
India

Post by Krish19 » Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:06 pm

Hi Guys,

Im due to ilr and im only on Tier1 general from last 5 years. My question is regarding section 11 i had already filled 11 A, but do we need to fill any other sub section under 11?

Thanks in advance,
Any help would be much appreciated.

terrytexram
Newly Registered

Post by terrytexram » Sat Apr 11, 2015 12:00 pm

Arnav wrote:Hi All,

My appointment was at Croydon on Jan 23rd at 9am and was successful. I have reached the premises by 8.30 and was out at 10am. I would suggest to book an early appointments at Croydon. All the staff were very friendly and helpful.

First Tier 1 General ---- Feb 15 2010 - Feb 15 2013
Fist came to UK on ---- Mar 21 2010
Extension applied on ---- 31 Jan 2013
Extension from ---------- Feb 15th 2013 to Feb 15th 2015
ILR Applied on ----------- Jan 23rd 2015

8:30 --- Reached
8.35 --- online payment verification & token issued
8.40 --- Token was called to Submit all the documents
8.45 --- was called for bio metrics and was told to wait in coffee as it would take 60 - 90 mins for processing.

There are Big televisions in coffee are which would display the status of your token.

Below are the status that I have seen for my application

8.50 --- Awaiting Consideration
9.00 --- Under Consideration
9.50 --- Ready for Collection
9.55 --- Message on the television to go and collect documents at counter number 'XXX'

if there are any questions they would announce the token to come to certain desk while under consideration. If your token is listed under ready for collection then the decision has been made either its an yes or no. I was not asked any single question and was told successful at the time of collection and was told I will receive my biometrics in post in 7 days.

Below are the list of documents I have submitted:

----Appointment Confirmation Letter
----Online Payment Confirmation
----SET(O) Application Form
----Passport
----Biometric Card
----2 passport photos
----Cover Letter
----Self Assessment Points Calculated document
----Masters Certificate
----Recent Contract (Employment Letter)
----Accountants Salary Summary letter with last 12 payslips
----Accountants Dividend Summay letter with dividend vouchers for last 12 months
----Business Bank Account Statement - Last 12 months ----highlighted all payments made to HMRC
----Personal Bank Account Statement - Last 12 months ----highlighted all salaries and dividends transferred from business account
----Company accounts document prepared by accountant
----Life in UK Certificate
----Medium Certificate to prove Degree was taught in English

I was only out of country for 80 days in last 5 Years, so I did not submit any letter for absences.

I had two sets one with all originals and one with all copies. Submitted both the sets as I have used the post its and separated all the documents as per the category for both sets .(Example : Qualification - Originals, Qualification - Copies)

Hope this is helpful!

Thanks!

----
can you please post your convering letter just for the reference