ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

BRp not received but vis approved

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

BEENAEEM

BRp not received but vis approved

Post by BEENAEEM » Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:11 pm

me , my daughter and son have got letter about visa approval 8 days back.my daughter and i have got BRP. but my son's BRP isn't received . my husband's BRP had gone with us as well just as supporting document. he hasnt got as well. technically 6 working days. emailed them and what a great response i got . your case is still awaitign decision. so they least bothered to have a look at reference number to find out what's hapnening. i need to travel immediately alongwith my son to see my sick mother. what can be done in this scenario?

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru
European Union

Re: BRp not received but vis approved

Post by Frontier Mole » Wed Jan 28, 2015 11:54 pm

BRP cards are done in batches. The cards are produced once a week by DVLA on behalf of UKVI. If you dont get your card one week then the following week will normally see it arrive. I think Thursdays are the BRP production day so most cards are received at the weekends.

BEENAEEM

Post by BEENAEEM » Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:40 pm

thanks a lot. i had a doubt that they are lost. last week they were not delivered. so may be it would come over the weekend.

speedo812003
Newly Registered

Post by speedo812003 » Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:01 pm

You can call DX couriers and see if they have a delievery waiting for you. They will ask for your name, date of birth, post code. The Home Office uses DX couriers to send BRP approved through premium servive appointments. Did u use a premium serive or postal for your application?

jpat2002

Post by jpat2002 » Sat Jul 25, 2015 11:25 am

speedo812003 wrote:You can call DX couriers and see if they have a delievery waiting for you. They will ask for your name, date of birth, post code. The Home Office uses DX couriers to send BRP approved through premium servive appointments. Did u use a premium serive or postal for your application?
Hello
Could you please update after how long you received BRP card..? as one of my friend is in same boat..