ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EXPIRED IELTS CITIZENSHIP APPROVED

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

beinghuman

EXPIRED IELTS CITIZENSHIP APPROVED

Post by beinghuman » Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:21 pm

Hi everyone

I applied naturlisation application with my expired IELTS which was from 2006 back home country and my application approved today in less then month. HO never seen before and never use for any application in UK. Hope it will help others now because many people saying if anyone use expired IELTS.

Thanks again :D

fwd079
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Re: EXPIRED IELTS CITIZENSHIP APPROVED

Post by fwd079 » Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:16 pm

Thanks, until recently I was also of the view that IELTS is not accepted, but then read the guidance again and its accepted.

Congratulations, by they way. :)
Being British is a state of mind.
Want to maintain timeline of any thread? Click here and grab template.

beinghuman

Post by beinghuman » Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:17 pm

Thanks fwd79

Yes i was not sure and i rang HO then i find out. Hope will help others this way and build up more confident to send application with expired IELTS test even HO never seen it before with any application in UK

Cheers :D

DNA

Post by DNA » Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:42 pm

beinghuman wrote:Thanks fwd79

Yes i was not sure and i rang HO then i find out. Hope will help others this way and build up more confident to send application with expired IELTS test even HO never seen it before with any application in UK

Cheers :D
Congratulations!

Did u take IELTS out of UK.