ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ilr documents

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

skomati

ilr documents

Post by skomati » Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:46 pm

hi,
i am on tier1 applying for ILR next month FEB at PEO
i am self employed from last 5 years working through company structure taking salary and dividends.
My company financial year end is 30/Nov and my 12 months earnings period for tier1 is 01/dec/13 to 30/nov/14.
Accountant submitted the accounts to HMRC untill 30/NoV and prepared all the documents for visa..
when i go for lir in feb/2015 ,the earnings period is O.k as it is in 15 months period from the date of application.

but while filling the SET(O) application, i came across the below paragraph
Your Finances
Evidence of your finances. If you have to complete section 5, bank statements, building
society savings book(s), pay slips or other formal documents as evidence of your ability to
maintain and accommodate yourself and any dependants without recourse to public funds.
(See Note 5).
Note 5 We do not accept internet or cashpoint statements as evidence of finances. If you claim
that a relative or friend is providing you with financial support (see question 5.4), in addition to
evidence of your own finances, you must provide bank statements or other documents of the
kind described above as evidence of their financial resources. The documents showing the
finances available to you and to any person supporting you should cover at least the last three
months.

question1:
is it O.K to go for ILR interview in FEB/2015 with that earning period 01/dec/13 to 30/nov/14?
if i use the above period , it does not fall with in 3 months period..

question2:
do i have to change the earning period to FEB/14 to JAN/15?
i am ready change the period if i have to, but the company accounts are submitted to HMRC upto NOV/14 only.
what to do with DEC14/JAN15 months. Do the accountant has to redo the accounts and submit these 2 months accounts to hmrc?? or what is the procedure? please suggest me..