ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EU1 changing job during the procedure

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

marianna1971
Newly Registered

EU1 changing job during the procedure

Post by marianna1971 » Wed Jan 28, 2015 11:38 pm

Could somebody please help????
My husband is EU citizen, he got a job and moved to Ireland 9 months ago. Our son (also EU) and I (non EU) moved 3 weeks ago. I applied for res.card and sent all documents to EU treaty rights. 3 days ago, my husband got a notice that his position is going to be closed on 31.1. He found a new job the same day, start day 2.2.
We sent an e-mail to EU treaty rights to explain the situation, and we wrote that we will send the new contract, as soon as we have it signed, but don't know what to do now.
Can all of this complicate my stamp 4, because we sent doc from previous company, with pay slips etc. We will have contract in few days, but he can't have payslips from new company. Is the e-mail sufficient or we have to send the notice by registered post....have no idea what to do now

CalvinKlien
Mood:
Ireland

Re: EU1 changing job during the procedure

Post by CalvinKlien » Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:22 am

Don't worry, once u sent DOJ ur new contract u would be fine. there is no complications in it.

Make sure u send every document to DOJ by registered post and write ur reference number on it. Also keep a copy of every document u send to DOJ for ur record in case that is needed again

marianna1971
Newly Registered

Post by marianna1971 » Sun Feb 01, 2015 6:12 pm

I do not have any reference no. I sent all documents by registered post 3 weeks ago, and a week ago this thing with job happened. I sent a letter to them with my name, address, phone no and pps. I suppose I will get ref.no. when I get my documents back. Or not?

masterboy123
Member of Standing
Ireland

Post by masterboy123 » Wed Feb 04, 2015 7:29 pm

i was through same situation.
keep with updated with change of address/job of eu national. no worry at all