ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 App within 5 weeks? HELP

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

parisbynight
Newly Registered

EEA2 App within 5 weeks? HELP

Post by parisbynight » Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:26 pm

i need to apply for an EEA2 for my husband but i cannot apply before the 16th of Feb as my passport own passort (EEA)will be available then only.

Now the issue is, we have to travel abroad on the 20th march and we cannot afford to miss the trip.
If we send the form on the 16th with both passports, how quick can we get the passport back, if the requets of return is in the cover letter along with the EEA2 application?

Also, I am leaving my 2 years long job on the 20th of Feb. I am taking a break. Will this count during my application and the HO investigation? I have asked my employer to stanp my EEA2 form already.

The documents i am providing with the EEA2 application are:
prrof of marriage
6 months payslips
p 60 for 2 years
6 months bank statement
passports
cover letter requesting passport back.

Please let me know if I am likely to receive our passports back within these 5 weeks?