ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Regarding Cash Salary payment and payment through Bank

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

marifhossain
Newly Registered

Regarding Cash Salary payment and payment through Bank

Post by marifhossain » Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:11 am

Hi,

I get my salary in cash and this is what happens in more than 70% cases in my country. And my company is a small company regarding the number of employees. So our employer and also the employees prefer cash salary payment. But here in this site and in HSMP guidelines there is no mentioning regarding cash salary payment. Anyone applied with cash salary payslips got approved or in pending state please respond.

Jama

Post by Jama » Wed Aug 15, 2007 11:20 am

hi, i am in the same situation, and i do worry because of that, I am not sure but i think if we provide them with the casg receipts and letter from our employers explaining the internal procedures of the company, and the requirements of the law, may be we will be ok......I am also waiting for replies to this post from experienced people on here, any success stories with salary cash payments out there???

good luck to all of us :)

SYH
BANNED

Post by SYH » Wed Aug 15, 2007 12:26 pm

It does state what to do in case of case payment, you have to read carefully, about corroborating evidence or exceptional circumstances such as providing payslips. So if you get cash, you mean to say you don't get payslips, how does the employer keep track of whom is paid and when and for you for that matter how do you keep track. Do you not have a contract. You have to show some kind of pattern.

marifhossain
Newly Registered

Post by marifhossain » Wed Aug 15, 2007 12:49 pm

We have to sign the payslips to take the cash salary but it is for the employers shake. But as I am one of the senior employees having good relation with the employer I believe I shall be able to manage him sign and stamp on letterheaded payslips on A4 along with the 12 month grid. But does anyone got approved with this along with the Income Tax Return.

pantaiema
Diamond Member

Re: Regarding Cash Salary payment and payment through Bank

Post by pantaiema » Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:26 pm

It does not say on the guidelines baout cash payment, but it says the the evidence that U need to proof. The problem is that how do you meet the requirement of the the required evidence if U receive cash in hand.

I think the main problem here not cash in hand itslevs but how do U differentiate betwwen people who receive cash from their friends, family, relatives, with people who receive cash as salary. If you could answer this question the other people might be able to help you.

marifhossain wrote:Hi,

I get my salary in cash and this is what happens in more than 70% cases in my country. And my company is a small company regarding the number of employees. So our employer and also the employees prefer cash salary payment. But here in this site and in HSMP guidelines there is no mentioning regarding cash salary payment. Anyone applied with cash salary payslips got approved or in pending state please respond.
Pantaiema

marifhossain
Newly Registered

Post by marifhossain » Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:44 pm

If I can manage my employer to provide letter mentioning the salary paid in cash along with pay slips I believe this would be enough. Because If I sumbit pay slips and tax return then submitting Bank statement is not mandetory. What do you think?

pantaiema
Diamond Member

Post by pantaiema » Sun Aug 19, 2007 2:25 pm

Th employer which issue reference is also matter.
Let say for instance:
Employer from PWC, Bank of America, etc issue a reference letter will be entirely different with a letter issue by Local company. I believe U see the point why.
But at least U could try and see the result

marifhossain wrote:If I can manage my employer to provide letter mentioning the salary paid in cash along with pay slips I believe this would be enough. Because If I sumbit pay slips and tax return then submitting Bank statement is not mandetory. What do you think?
Pantaiema

pantaiema
Diamond Member

Post by pantaiema » Sun Aug 19, 2007 3:49 pm

This is not entirely true. This is only true if your ITR cover the whole period of the earning period U claim.
marifhossain wrote: If I sumbit pay slips and tax return then submitting Bank statement is not mandetory. What do you think?
Pantaiema