ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Refused Visit for Mother in law please help with the appeal

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

chacha
Newly Registered

Refused Visit for Mother in law please help with the appeal

Post by chacha » Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:50 am

Hi

Please advice my mother in law visa is refused and need to appeal as soon as possible because we are expecting a child end of this month so want her desperately with us.

Please see the attached refusal note and help me what to do with the appeal or any consultant on this form can help me i am willing to take services.

I think my mother in law submitted her property papers from pakistan and didn't translated in english, should we apply or worth appeal.

Thanks
Attachments
IMG-20150202-WA0001.jpg
IMG-20150202-WA0001.jpg (188.08 KiB) Viewed 687 times
IMG-20150202-WA0000.jpg
IMG-20150202-WA0000.jpg (271.76 KiB) Viewed 687 times

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Re: Refused Visit for Mother in law please help with the ap

Post by Wanderer » Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:22 am

You can't appeal, just apply again with the refusal point addressed.
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

chacha
Newly Registered

Post by chacha » Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:35 am

Wanderer wrote:You can't appeal, just apply again with the refusal point addressed.

Thanks for your reply, I am thinking to reapply but how can i satisfy them with the last paragraph because i am sponsoring her for the stay.

Please also address she is only able to provide english translate property documents and only bank statement on her husband name.

Secondly they did not send any documents back to us and received this letter and the passport, still confused if that is giving us right to appeal as suggested in the last line of the letter.

please advice

cheekyvirgin

Post by cheekyvirgin » Tue Feb 03, 2015 1:21 am

Reference to above post how can you satisfy the visa clearance officer if you are going to sponsor fully. IN terms of documentation or anything.

Experts Please comments.

Rayking

Post by Rayking » Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:17 am

cheekyvirgin wrote:Reference to above post how can you satisfy the visa clearance officer if you are going to sponsor fully. IN terms of documentation or anything.

Experts Please comments.
There's nothing like "sponsor fully" in this present dispensation,she'll still need to prove she's going back with evidence of her finances and what she's got back home doing,like having properties, business and all that.
I think the first thing is translating your evidence into English by certified translator.

cheekyvirgin

Post by cheekyvirgin » Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:58 am

Can a visitor show her son bank statement?

Pls advice

cheekyvirgin

Post by cheekyvirgin » Wed Feb 04, 2015 7:30 pm

cheekyvirgin wrote:Can a visitor show her son bank statement?

Pls advice

any one please if she can attach my bank statement along with her son bank statement.

Thanks

Rayking

Post by Rayking » Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:40 pm

No,you can't. It won't change anything, it's clearly written they've got no problem with you being able to sponsor her,which is one aspect.
The onus is on her to proof beyond reasonable doubt that she's got every reason to go back at the end of her visit.

cheekyvirgin

Post by cheekyvirgin » Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:25 pm

Rayking wrote:No,you can't. It won't change anything, it's clearly written they've got no problem with you being able to sponsor her,which is one aspect.
The onus is on her to proof beyond reasonable doubt that she's got every reason to go back at the end of her visit.
Thank you for reply

Yes they have no problem with my documents but wanted to prove that she will go back before her leave expires.

please advice I have translated her property document in English which is on her name and further she is attaching her husband statement.

Please comments if that is sufficient along my documents.

Thanks