ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visa Refusal - Can I appeal? - Any ground some can suggest

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Sherza

Visa Refusal - Can I appeal? - Any ground some can suggest

Post by Sherza » Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:22 am

Hi All

i has got a refusal for my son with the following wording:

"....I note that you have provided no documents regarding your birth. You provide no birth certificate to show who your parents are or your relationship with your sponsor. I am satisfied that births in Pakistan are would be registered and recorded for Government records. The fact that you have not produced such a contemporaneous document leads me to doubt that you are related to your sponsor as stated. Therefore I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements of paragraph 297(i)"

I have therefore refused your application because I am not satisfied, on the balance of probabilities, that you meet all of the requirements of the relevant paragraph of the United Kingdom Immigration Rules.

I have now produced a Birth Certificate and a Family Registration Certificate which states my relationship with my son as well as our parent’s names. It also show date of births and has Nationality numbers which could be matched to our passports.

1. Are there any grounds of appeal for us?. Can I present the Birth Certificate in appeal?

Your advice and help will be greatly appreciated
Last edited by Sherza on Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.

maniani
United Kingdom

Re: Visa Refusal - Can I appeal? - Any ground some can sugge

Post by maniani » Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:27 pm

Get DNA test done by Cellmark and appeal with full statment explaining all circumstances.

Sherza

Re: Visa Refusal - Can I appeal? - Any ground some can sugge

Post by Sherza » Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:27 pm

maniani wrote:Get DNA test done by Cellmark and appeal with full statment explaining all circumstances.
Thanks for your input.