ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

3 entrepreneurs single business clarification

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

royal96
Newly Registered

3 entrepreneurs single business clarification

Post by royal96 » Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:05 am

Hi all,
we are 3 people all on entrepreneur visa.
2 of them are on a entrepreneurial team.
My question is if 3 of us form a single business and inject 400k into the business is it going to be alright with the HO?
Do we need to show 4 employees for the same.
I have gone through policy guidance, immigration rules and appendix A rules, no where i could find any clarification or even a mention of this
But I do vaguely remember reading somewhere that if 2 or more entrepreneurs form a single business points are not awarded for the same.
Will appreciate if some gurus and someone with a similar case will shed some light on this

Thank you

QSDanik
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: 3 entrepreneurs single business clarification

Post by QSDanik » Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:42 pm

I think you can, as it is not mentioned in guidance policy that the business should have only two directors. in my point of view any business can have many directors. So for the applicant ,visa requirements are that you should be director of the company and investing 200K. and you are meeting theses requirements, one as team and one as single application. I am not expert so wait for comments from others.