ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Family Visitor Visa Bank Statements from India

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

coolwind
United Kingdom

Family Visitor Visa Bank Statements from India

Post by coolwind » Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:13 am

Hi All,

I am applying for a family visitor visa for my in-laws soon. I currently have ILR. I am ready to provide my bank statements and payslips which should be enough to cover their stay.
But, the issue is that my in-laws don't have any bank statements which show a substantial amount. They are supported by my brother-in-law. Is it ok if they provide their son's payslip and bank statements and mention the same in a cover letter?

deathgaze1
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Re: Family Visitor Visa Bank Statements from India

Post by deathgaze1 » Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:33 pm

If you are going to be supporting them and housing them during their stay, they do not need to show a Substantial Amount. You will need to mention it on your invitation that you will be responsible for their boarding, lodging and any other expenses if needed during their stay in the UK.

They will still probably need to show 3 or 4 Lakh rupees to show they can purchase the return tickets.

This information is only from experience of inviting my family, I am no expert, so wait for more opinions :).