ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Entrepreneur visa refusal

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

shahil_052381
Newly Registered

Entrepreneur visa refusal

Post by shahil_052381 » Tue Feb 03, 2015 7:37 pm

I applied for Entrepreneur visa (50,000) with my partner on 28 july 2014 . But got my refusal letter 8th november 2014. The reson is only one
1) we did not publish our advertise before 11th of july. That is mean we r not involved in in business continuously in business before 11th of july three months. and for that reason UKBA did not give us any point for 50000£ , for the business also.

But i send my business leaflets with my application and an e advertisement copy which i gave on gumtree on 25th july .

my appeal was on 18th December 2014. In court gave the evidence that we printed our leaflets before 11th july , by a invoice from the publisher. and two leaflet distributors acknowledgement letter that they distributed leaflets before 11th july . one of the distributor was present on the hearing day.

but court reject all that cause we did not submit those papers with my application and there is no date on the leaflet.
now i am going to the second appeal .

So is there any one who can give any advice what we can establish in front of the court.
One of my friend told me to give my self employed registration paper before the court that we r involve the business before 11th july.

so any one there give me some advice wht to do?

bizz123

Re: Entrepreneur visa refusal

Post by bizz123 » Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:01 pm

Sorry to hear bro
Don't u have website?
No body can write date on leaflet
Did not u have convinced the judge
By the way wat docs u submitted
Regards

shahil_052381
Newly Registered

Post by shahil_052381 » Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:08 am

yah we had our web , but launched after 11th july...and all other business papers we gave with the application....BUT UKBA objection is only with the advert...we did not submit the leaflet printer's acknowledgement and the distributors ack. thats the problem , judge did not accept those ack cause those r not submit with the application....

Hope145

Post by Hope145 » Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:39 am

shahil_052381 wrote:yah we had our web , but launched after 11th july...and all other business papers we gave with the application....BUT UKBA objection is only with the advert...we did not submit the leaflet printer's acknowledgement and the distributors ack. thats the problem , judge did not accept those ack cause those r not submit with the application....
Sorry to learn of your refusal. You cannot introduce new evidence in court. You can only argue your case based on the information you submitted previously or you submit a fresh application with new/additional evidence. I don't know if the leaflet and distributors acknowledgement will be sufficient but you can give it a go.

Seems HO is right as you didnot include evidence of continuous business activity pre-11th of July with date. You can only challenge HO if evidential flexibility applies in your case otherwise I suggest fresh application with proof of continuous business activity pre 11th of July.

ak786
Newly Registered

Post by ak786 » Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:45 pm

Hi,

I recommend that you should establish the point in the court that you printed the flyers and distributed through a company or a self employed person to the potential customers. You may take a statement from the company/self-employed person stating that it/he distributed it before 11th July.

Applied Oct 2013
Refused July 2014
FTT hearing 31 Sep 2014
Refusal from FTT 20 Oct 2014
Refusal to Apply to UTT on 28 Nov 2014
Applied for permission to apply UTT 15 Dec 2014
Still waiting.....:(

shahil_052381
Newly Registered

Appeal right

Post by shahil_052381 » Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:44 pm

hi for my Entrepreneur visa application refused and i appealed in lower court ,,,there i lost the case and again appeal in lower court for appeal but i got no permission for that and apply for appeal permission in upper tribunal ,,,but today i got the court refusal letter and i got no further appeal right ....

so my question is can i apply for reconsider my case in upper tribunal ...or can i apply for new application ....and for that for that how many days i have?