ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Printed Payslip

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

fiza87

Printed Payslip

Post by fiza87 » Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:46 pm

Hi ,

Please can someone help me write a letter to confirm that my payslips are genuine. I recieve them online through an external accountant's company who does staff payslips on our company's behalf. Do i need to mention that in my letter? Do i need to put F.A.O ECO on top or "To whom it may concern" and is it better if my financial manager signs these or does it has to be signed by managing director?

SoHopeful

Re: Printed Payslip

Post by SoHopeful » Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:49 pm

For a spouse application?

fiza87

Post by fiza87 » Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:55 pm

yes it is for spousal visa. My visa was refused because i submitted online copies.

SoHopeful

Post by SoHopeful » Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:19 pm

The letter just needs to confirm that the payslips are genuine. My payslips for my husband's application were pdfs that they signed/stamped. In my employment letter I added a simple line like 'I also confirm that the payslips included are genuine and issued by this company'.
Yes, it would be useful if it could include that an external company produce the payslips, and I think the financial manager signing would be fine. Just make sure their contact details are on the letter also.
Given that the refusal was solely down to payslips I would suggest a separate letter is written so it's made explicit to the ECO. Also mention it again in your supporting letter or on the appendix 2 form.

fiza87

Post by fiza87 » Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:54 pm

Thank you very much dear

fiza87

Post by fiza87 » Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:13 pm

I have got another question. I asked my HR to sign me 6 letters to confrim each payslips are geniune and also sent her to sign my employment letter. However, she added all the information on one page and included 6 months of pay (net and gross). Is it ok to have just one letter or do i need seperate letters for paylsip authenticity and employment letter? My renewel contract letter was also sent online to me (not on a headed paper). I have agreed it through email. Should i print it on a headed paper? WHo should be signing it (my manager , HR or Director?)

SoHopeful

Post by SoHopeful » Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:39 am

fiza87 wrote:I have got another question. I asked my HR to sign me 6 letters to confrim each payslips are geniune and also sent her to sign my employment letter. However, she added all the information on one page and included 6 months of pay (net and gross). Is it ok to have just one letter or do i need seperate letters for paylsip authenticity and employment letter? My renewel contract letter was also sent online to me (not on a headed paper). I have agreed it through email. Should i print it on a headed paper? WHo should be signing it (my manager , HR or Director?)
One letter for all payslips is fine.
Do you have your original contract? You could include that and the email trail.
Ensure your employment letter has the following:

(i) the person's employment and gross annual salary;
(ii) the length of their employment;
(iii) the period over which they have been or were paid the level of salary relied upon in
the application; and
(iv) the type of employment (permanent, fixed-term contract or agency).

I would suggest a HR manager signs the letters but it probably doesn't matter which manager does it.

fiza87

Post by fiza87 » Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:10 pm

Hi,

Thank you once again. Yes the letter covers all those and payslips. But i wasn't sure whether one letter would be enough as i thought payslip and employement letter should be on seperate papers. I will print original and renewel contract both in headed papers and get them signed by my manager and HR. It is very frustating when you know your case is genuine and yet they refuse you.

SoHopeful

Post by SoHopeful » Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:23 am

Yes I understand. Given that they refused because of the payslips that's why I advised you to have a separate letter authenticating them as genuine.

fiza87

Post by fiza87 » Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:47 pm

thank you "sohopeful" :)