ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Long Residency with 6 Penalty Point

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

umarqazi
Newly Registered

Long Residency with 6 Penalty Point

Post by umarqazi » Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:21 pm

Hi, I came in the UK in June 2005, I have recently allowed entrepreneur visa in November 2014. I have done my Master's degree from the University of London, I have also passed my LIFE IN THE UK test as well.

My Friend caught driving my car without insurance in August 2013, and when I went to the police station to get my car back, I told them I gave him my car. After one month later with interview with Police, I have received a letter from them, that I will got 6 points and £200 fine as I have given my car to a friend without checking his insurance.

So, my first question is that when I will apply for ILR in June 2015, will this affect my application of Long Residency?

Secondly, I got married in the UK on Dec 2014, she's from Pakistan and came on a student visa, her visa is valid until Feb 2016, when I apply for ILR, can I apply her along with my application or shall I apply her later as my dependant visa.

As she's in the UK and we both are living together, what would be requirements for her, to be my dependant?

Thanks in Advance.

umarqazi
Newly Registered

Re: Long Residency with 6 Penalty Point

Post by umarqazi » Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:48 pm

Kindly, I was expecting a reply on my post.

Anybody have the similar circumstances, than please do share your findings with me.

many Thanks,
Omar

bruteforce
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by bruteforce » Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:19 pm

When you apply for ILR, you must declare any convictions (from courts). Any fixed penalties need not to be declared in your application. Your wife cannot apply at the same time as you and when you do get ILR, you will need to meet the requirements in place at that time. Financial etc

umarqazi
Newly Registered

Post by umarqazi » Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:17 pm

Thanks a lot for your reply.

If my application is in progress, as I will apply for ILR on 28/05/2015, if my baby is born on July while my application is still in progress, what would be his/her status.

bruteforce
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by bruteforce » Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:48 pm

Your baby will still be a baby in July :lol: On the serious not, once you get your ILR, you can apply for baby's passport,(British) You can wait to apply for baby's passport until you get your application decided.

umarqazi
Newly Registered

ILR & Dependant visa Requirements within the UK

Post by umarqazi » Tue Feb 03, 2015 1:04 pm

Hi,I am from Pakistan and I have recently got my Entrepreneur Visa in November 2014. I got married in December 2014, and my Wife is Pakistani & came on a Student Visa in Sep 2014. I am completing my 10 years in June 2015. We both are living together.

My Query is that, once I got ILR what are the requirements for me to apply for my MRS as my Dependant Visa?
I repeat we both are living together in the UK and my MRS is a full-time student at University, she has a student visa until FEB 2016, so what would be the requirements for me to apply her Dependant visa once I will In'Sha'Allah got my ILR.

1) Do I have to show £18000 income and payslips for the last six months in order to apply my wife as my Dependant?

2) Can she switch her status from Student to Dependant, while she's in the UK or she has to go back to Pakistan for Visa Switch?

3) We are also expecting our baby Ma'Sha'Allah in July 2015, will this have good impacts on our application when I apply my MRS as my Dependant?

4) I spoke to a lawyer, he said when your child is born in the UK, one of the parents have to be British or on ILR, then our baby will be British by Birth, otherwise our baby will be British when he/she will be 7 years OLD?
I was told by someone else that once my ILR is approved In'Sha'Allah, I will be able to apply my child's British Passport straight a way? Kindly tell me which information is right?

Please answer these questions from (1-4) respectively, I will be very grateful to you please.

Many Thanks & Best Regards,
Omar

umarqazi
Newly Registered

Post by umarqazi » Tue Feb 03, 2015 1:28 pm

Thanks a lot for your replies, it really is helpful.

umarqazi
Newly Registered

Dependent Visa Requiremnts

Post by umarqazi » Wed Feb 04, 2015 7:21 pm

Hi,I am from Pakistan and I have recently got my Entrepreneur Visa in November 2014. I got married in December 2014 in LONDON, and my Wife is Pakistani & came on a Student Visa in Sep 2014. I am completing my 10 years in June 2015. We both are living together.

My Query is that, once I got ILR what are the requirements for me to apply for my MRS as my Dependant Visa?
I repeat we both are living together in the UK and my MRS is a full-time student at University, she has a student visa until FEB 2016, so what would be the requirements for me to apply her Dependant visa once I will In'Sha'Allah got my ILR.

1) Do I have to show £18000 income and payslips for the last six months in order to apply my wife as my Dependant?

2) Can she switch her status from Student to Dependant, while she's in the UK or she has to go back to Pakistan for Visa Switch?

3) We are also expecting our baby Ma'Sha'Allah in July 2015, will this have good impacts on our application when I apply my MRS as my Dependant?

4) I spoke to a lawyer, he said when your child is born in the UK, one of the parents have to be British or on ILR, then our baby will be British by Birth, otherwise our baby will be British when he/she will be 7 years OLD?
I was told by someone else that once my ILR is approved In'Sha'Allah, I will be able to apply my child's British Passport straight a way? Kindly tell me which information is right?

Please answer these questions from (1-4) respectively, I will be very grateful to you please.

Omar

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:32 am

if your baby born while you waiting decision on ILR ... in that case you will need to apply for naturalisation first than British passport.

regards
umarqazi wrote:Thanks a lot for your reply.

If my application is in progress, as I will apply for ILR on 28/05/2015, if my baby is born on July while my application is still in progress, what would be his/her status.
ILR Applied: 11-04-2014
Biometric Done: 01-05-2014
Approval Received: 20-08-2014 (Letter Dated: 18-08-2014)
BRP Received: 21-08-2014 (Valid from: 18-08-2014)

Alhamdulillah now enjoying my FREEDOM

Got British Passport December 2015

rehan01
Diamond Member

Re: ILR & Dependant visa Requirements within the UK

Post by rehan01 » Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:35 am

http://www.immigrationboards.com/uk-tie ... 79748.html

umarqazi wrote:Hi,I am from Pakistan and I have recently got my Entrepreneur Visa in November 2014. I got married in December 2014, and my Wife is Pakistani & came on a Student Visa in Sep 2014. I am completing my 10 years in June 2015. We both are living together.

Omar
ILR Applied: 11-04-2014
Biometric Done: 01-05-2014
Approval Received: 20-08-2014 (Letter Dated: 18-08-2014)
BRP Received: 21-08-2014 (Valid from: 18-08-2014)

Alhamdulillah now enjoying my FREEDOM

Got British Passport December 2015