ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

help help i need some information about how to settle in uk

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

diawase
Newly Registered

help help i need some information about how to settle in uk

Post by diawase » Thu Feb 05, 2015 6:24 pm

Hi guys I came in UK in 2008 then applied for asylum in 2011. My application was refused after i went through all the process (first tier upper tribunal...). My girlfriend who is British citizen recently gave birth to a lovely child. I'm wondering how this could help me to settle in this country. I'm illegal I've got no income or whatsoever and I really need to find a job to support my daughter and her mum. Could you share your experience if you are or was in the same situation. Thanks guys god bless u all...

diawase
Newly Registered

Re: help help i need some information about how to settle in

Post by diawase » Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:42 pm

Please guys can you share your experience

t-bag

Post by t-bag » Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:07 pm

Hello Mate,

Don't think anyone will provide you with information on HOW TO commit an offence... :-(

Instead of trying to find ways to run away from your problem... rule#1 in life is TACKLE the problem: What were the reasons of your refusal? Then WORK on them.

If they refused you because you had an empty bank account FOR EXAMPLE, work on having a less-empty bank account

Hope this makes sense.

Good luck and let us know the reason of your refusal and we'll then try to help.

We actually don't know anything about ur situation at the moment. What is your current status AT THE MOMENT?

Let us know and i'm sure we'll help!!

R.

diawase
Newly Registered

Post by diawase » Fri Feb 06, 2015 6:22 pm

Hi thanks for your reply. I'm currently illegal and they refused my asylum application because I didn't apply when I first come in this country. It took me nearly 3 years before applying asylum.
I heard about flr as a parent or partner but am not sure which one should I go for. Thanks.