ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

evidence of finances

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

skomati

evidence of finances

Post by skomati » Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:27 am

i am applying for ilr from tier1G.

i am getting enough points for my previous earnings for the first 12 months of 15 months claiming period. iam submitting payslips and bank statements for proof of previous earnings..

can i use the earnings from same period for finances section also? or does it have be recent earnings like with in last 3 months?
For evidence of earnings in finances section , do bank statement alone enough?
please advise

sagareva
BANNED

Re: evidence of finances

Post by sagareva » Sun Feb 08, 2015 2:27 pm

skomati wrote:i am applying for ilr from tier1G.

i am getting enough points for my previous earnings for the first 12 months of 15 months claiming period. iam submitting payslips and bank statements for proof of previous earnings..

can i use the earnings from same period for finances section also? or does it have be recent earnings like with in last 3 months?
For evidence of earnings in finances section , do bank statement alone enough?
please advise
tbh mate you don't really need evidence of finances for a set(o) application in tier 1 form
you are sort of still required to fill out these question in the application form but you are not required to bring statements

in fact i have known at least one ILR tier 1 case that was approved withouta single bank statement anywhere in it. earnings were proven with employer letters and tax forms and nothing further was available for finance section. no one ever asks

so the answer is generally yes, your proof of earnings should suffice

but i always tell people, if you do happen to have bank statements to hand that look good, they by all means include them.
**Please note, you can no longer contact me by PM because owners of this board accused me of using it to recruit clients, and disabled my ability to read and send PMs.**