ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Family Visitor Visa - Requirements

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

goldyrahul
Newly Registered

Family Visitor Visa - Requirements

Post by goldyrahul » Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:18 pm

Hi All,

I need urgent reply to confirm, That I am planning to call my parents just for Holiday for 5-6 weeks including my brother son who is 8 years old. Because I have 2 bedroom apartment including lounge / reception room. Is this sufficient for them as part of requirement for there stay which is going to be only for 5 weeks as my father and brother son is going back to India and mother is going to stay for an extra month. My question is

1.) Is 2 bedroom sufficient including reception room/ lounge for 2 adults and 1 kid ( brother son). Currently me, my wife and 1 kid of 3 years are staying.

2.) Secondly, is it OK if I show my friends house which is bigger than mine i.e. Semi Detached House and is 3 bedroom, 1 Big lounge not to far from where I leave. He is happy to provide NO Objection Letter, including his agreement / mortgage copy.

3.) If my REAL Brother SON is visiting (along with my parents so its his grandparents) i.e. niece, does he need to apply under FAMILY VISITOR VISA OR CHILD VISITOR VISA .

Any urgent reply would be really appreciated.

Many Thanks in advance