ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

New EEA4 form help pls

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Kerr b
Newly Registered

New EEA4 form help pls

Post by Kerr b » Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:43 pm

Hello everyone can you pls help am a unmarried Parner off an EEA national with5 yer permit am now applying for my PR on the new EEA 4 section 11. (11.30 )(11.31)ask if your sponsor been married are in a long term relationship are civil partner before our relationship if yes pls give detail of his previous Parner are marriage.
Now my partner married in Portugal but the marriage break down and he left and come to the UK where we meet in 2005 and started our relationship living together with my kids that is not his they joined us in 2011 on EEA 5 year fam permit
My question is will HO have a problem because he is still legally married even those they are separate for over 10 years now will they turn down my application? Are should we say no because he was married in a different country not the uk??? He Think she already divorce him while he is here in the uk
I know the lady don'twant to have anything to do with him because when we went to Portugal together he went to try to collect some documents and she told him she is filing for divorce

Kerr b
Newly Registered

Re: New EEA4 form help pls

Post by Kerr b » Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:48 pm

Can some pls help thank you