ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Nawest order posted bank statement

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

tywang2006

Nawest order posted bank statement

Post by tywang2006 » Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:17 pm

Hi, I got posted one with logo and bank details on each page. But it is A4 version I color. Is it acceptable? They can't stamp them in their policy. It's printed in both side of papers:)

zunera mahmood

Re: Nawest order posted bank statement

Post by zunera mahmood » Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:04 pm

I am.Also.interested in the replies as I.also.have a.ordered postal bank statements... Is it acceptable or do.I have to get it stamped??
zunera

tywang2006

Post by tywang2006 » Sat Feb 07, 2015 7:57 pm

zunera mahmood wrote:I am.Also.interested in the replies as I.also.have a.ordered postal bank statements... Is it acceptable or do.I have to get it stamped??
I tried to ask for stamping I the branch. It's not allowed due to fraud risk. They said it was valid for home office.

tywang2006

Post by tywang2006 » Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:50 am

anybody knew it?

eskay_s

Post by eskay_s » Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:17 am

Its not required to have a stamp or signature if you get your statement got it by post based on your request until unless it should be on their headed one.

I was also ordered for my latest statement by calling call center (HSBC) to collect from one of nearest branch and i got the statement within time which looks similar to my regular statement I receive every month.

All they look for is statement should show our address,bank name and logo and their contact details etc...

Hope this helps.

stupidimmigrant

Post by stupidimmigrant » Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:52 pm

If you order bank statements paper copies via post then you do not need to stamp them again. Bank will deduct some amount from your account for this order of paper statement, so you can show that as a proof if required.

If you print online statements from internet banking, those need to be stamped and initialed by your bank branch. I know not all branches do it. So you have to go to a different branch to check if they can do it for you. Some banks do not entertain statements you printed,but they can print it for you in the branch and stamp it for you.

tywang2006

Post by tywang2006 » Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:37 pm

stupidimmigrant wrote:If you order bank statements paper copies via post then you do not need to stamp them again. Bank will deduct some amount from your account for this order of paper statement, so you can show that as a proof if required.

If you print online statements from internet banking, those need to be stamped and initialed by your bank branch. I know not all branches do it. So you have to go to a different branch to check if they can do it for you. Some banks do not entertain statements you printed,but they can print it for you in the branch and stamp it for you.
I ordered it for free. the posted one was A4 (regular montly statement is A5 size and looks very different )size paper exactly same as online pdf version. it is colorful and got logo with all of my bank details including my name. I tried many branches. none of them accept to stamp my bank statement. they all said it is valid. I am going to apply for ILR this monday. I still worried about it.

tywang2006

Post by tywang2006 » Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:54 pm

I made spell mistake. It is Natwest posted A4 bank statement.

Subtle

Post by Subtle » Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:54 pm

tywang2006 wrote:
zunera mahmood wrote:I am.Also.interested in the replies as I.also.have a.ordered postal bank statements... Is it acceptable or do.I have to get it stamped??
I tried to ask for stamping I the branch. It's not allowed due to fraud risk. They said it was valid for home office.
Why isn't this sufficient for your confidence when the bank itself are saying its valid for home office?
The views and opinions expressed in this post are exclusively mine and must be assumed as advice only. These do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of any representative of the UK Home Office.

tywang2006

Post by tywang2006 » Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:06 am

Subtle wrote:
tywang2006 wrote:
Why isn't this sufficient for your confidence when the bank itself are saying its valid for home office?
I got some experience from natwest. some of them want to deal with some customers asap and even made some promise that they cant even sure. so that was what i worried about.

tywang2006

Post by tywang2006 » Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:07 am

and they said it was valid as orignal for all info requirement so it should be ok with home office

honey2008
United Kingdom

Post by honey2008 » Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:29 am

Dear All,

I have used Lloyds Bank Statements during both extension and ILR which I ordered on phone.

The statement was sent thru POST and does not require branch officials signatures for onward submission to UKVI

Ta
Honey

tywang2006

Post by tywang2006 » Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:39 am

honey2008 wrote:Dear All,

I have used Lloyds Bank Statements during both extension and ILR which I ordered on phone.

The statement was sent thru POST and does not require branch officials signatures for onward submission to UKVI

Ta
Honey
Thanks, is ur posted statements similar as ur regular montly statement? My one is different

honey2008
United Kingdom

Post by honey2008 » Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:35 pm

Yes my Llyods monthly statements and statements ordered on phone are same.

Only for few months for the past 5 years I have kept the monthly statements otherwise I have kept all the statements online (Paperless)
Whenever I need the paper statements I just order it online or thru a call to their helpdesk and they deliver it within 5 days.

Hope this helps

Ta
honey

tywang2006

Post by tywang2006 » Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:52 pm

honey2008 wrote:Yes my Llyods monthly statements and statements ordered on phone are same.

Only for few months for the past 5 years I have kept the monthly statements otherwise I have kept all the statements online (Paperless)
Whenever I need the paper statements I just order it online or thru a call to their helpdesk and they deliver it within 5 days.

Hope this helps

Ta
honey
I ordered from branch, it looked different from monthly one.

stupidimmigrant

Post by stupidimmigrant » Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:39 am

Do not worry if you ordered a bank statement via bank branch or via call centre. If it is sent via post, you do not need to stamp it even if it look different.

You need stamping only in case you or bank branch print it from online statement.

tywang2006

Post by tywang2006 » Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:29 pm

I got them stamped finally:)

stupidimmigrant

Post by stupidimmigrant » Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:48 pm

No problem buddy, better to be safe than sorry.

I am going to stamp online printed statements in few days, will let you know experience :)

tywang2006

Post by tywang2006 » Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:20 pm

I got my application successfully today. it was very fast and only took roughly 1.5 hours.

stupidimmigrant

Post by stupidimmigrant » Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:21 pm

Congratulations!