ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Question regarding ILR cover letter

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Hello 27

Question regarding ILR cover letter

Post by Hello 27 » Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:57 am

Hello to everybody - i am going to apply ILR( 10 year long residency) next month . During my 10 year stay in UK, home office refused my Tier4 and Tier1 application and each refusal took about 1 year each to clear from First Tier Tribunal and got decision in my favour. I want to get knowledge from junior and senior participants of this forum to give me advice that which documents should I mention in cover and send along my application related with 2 year period. (eg council tax, doctor letters , bank statements )

Hello 27

Re: Question regarding ILR cover letter

Post by Hello 27 » Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:37 pm

any comment please

Malik44

Re: Question regarding ILR cover letter

Post by Malik44 » Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:48 am

You don't need to send extra documents to cover that period Home Office have all your record.

You just need to send
All passports current and previous
Set (LR) form
2 photographs
LIUT
English language certificate