ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

appendix 2 previous employment in the last 12 months

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

filly23

appendix 2 previous employment in the last 12 months

Post by filly23 » Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:20 pm

Hi all

A quick question I've been looking at the appendix 2 form and a section regarding previous employment has confused me a little.I would have been employed for 6 months when my husband applies for the spouse visa.There is a question which asks whether I have been employed somewhere else in the last 12 months prior to this application?

I was employed else where before I started this new job but left.Do I need to write this down in the application or do I say no? Also is part 4 of the application important to fill in even though I have filled in the section for category A?

I would be grateful if somebody could help.

philemon_bodiba

Re: appendix 2 previous employment in the last 12 months

Post by philemon_bodiba » Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:30 am

filly23 wrote:Hi all

A quick question I've been looking at the appendix 2 form and a section regarding previous employment has confused me a little.I would have been employed for 6 months when my husband applies for the spouse visa.There is a question which asks whether I have been employed somewhere else in the last 12 months prior to this application?

I was employed else where before I started this new job but left.Do I need to write this down in the application or do I say no? Also is part 4 of the application important to fill in even though I have filled in the section for category A?

I would be grateful if somebody could help.

That question is not for you. It only applies to those applying under Category B, so simply skip it.
Pa

filly23

Post by filly23 » Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:00 am

@philemon_bodiba so I skip the question asking about previous employment in the last 12 months prior to application and the question in Part 4?

philemon_bodiba

Post by philemon_bodiba » Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:17 pm

Part 4 doesn't apply to you either because according your post you'll be applying under Part 3: Category A once six months has been completed in employment.
Part 4 is for those who are exempt from the financial requirement.
Pa

filly23

Post by filly23 » Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:15 pm

@philemon_bodiba thank you for your help.I had a feeling I did not have to fill those sections in but wanted to get some advice.The form really does confuse you though.