ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Changing previous tier 2 visa to new visa

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Benmai31
Newly Registered

Changing previous tier 2 visa to new visa

Post by Benmai31 » Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:08 pm

Hello sir/mam i have a problem regarding my previous employer. I applied a new tier 2 visa with other employer while i'm still with my previous employer without consulting them. I recieved my new tier 2 visa, then i'm telling them that i'm gonna resign abd they started to tell me that i need to pay this amount because i didn't reach 1 yr to them. Every time i call the owner of the nsg. home he is always saying that he will ask his solicitor. A couple of weeks and still he doesn't have yet the right amount that i need to pay. I told them that i have my new tier 2 visa with other employer and i can't work anymore to them. A d he started to tell me that why i didn't them him that i'm going to apply and he will make sure that i'm not going to get my PR. Am i going to be introuble? Thank you

manci
Respected Guru

Re: Changing previous tier 2 visa to new visa

Post by manci » Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:12 pm

please continue in your previous thread:
http://www.immigrationboards.com/uk-tie ... l#p1146845